Hello Rene

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Busyknitter2, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I know it will be hard going to your friend's funeral tomorrow. Just remember that she is no longer in pain or suffering. She is in a beautiful place.

Tomorrow is my birthday. Alan said that he and the kids would come over even if it can be only for a few minutes. I have heard nothing from Andy. Bill will ask me what I want to do. I can't think of anything, maybe a nice quiet day that I can relax all day and someone to make me dinner.

You are right about the cleaning rooms. Alan did say that she finally did clean it but he had to stay in her room with her. He said that Draven is going to start learning how to clean his room too.

I gave them a list of Landlord Rules. We have been paying their utilities and now that they have jobs they need to start doing it. They have no money this pay time to do it with. I told Alan I better not find out that any thing went toward the wedding. He made the mistake of putting his money in her account this time. He did say that next pay period he is opening an account at the bank there in Wal-Mart and have direct deposit, I guess they get paid a day early.

I hope that you can find a lawyer to help you. Maybe the people will call you back and can give you some help. You can't do anything because she is not comptent to tell you too, yet no one will prove her that way. You are darned if you do and darned if you don't. It is not fair.

I started another thread as the other was getting so long. Keep an eye on your periods it could be from stress but watch it.

Take care and let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam
  2. Rene

Rene New Member

Happy Birthday!! How is you day going? I hope you have a nice day today.

That is so nice of you that you pay there utilities. You are right to have them start paying them and set down some rules.

I went to the NH for the dinner hour and the aid who is sorta new was feeding my mom really fast. I told her 3 times so I got the RN. They switched back to my moms reg aid.

I did talk to more lawyers but keep getting pushed around.

What I may do is call a abuse lawyer for NH and ask if I sue what would be the benefit? How would I end up with the law suit money if my mom can't transfer it and she can't have money.

Maybe they have a way so then I can do that with money from the sale of her home.

Well gotta get ready to go to the funeral. She is cremated. They invited me to the gathering afterwards but I should get to my mom.

Take care!
  3. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I hope you can find a lawyer to give you some answers. You have a mess to deal with and I know it is hard on you.

I am having a nice BD. Bill came in about 10:30 last night with flowers, a cake, and a beautiful card. He is so sweet. I love him and think I will keep him LOL.

Shock of shocks, we where in Wal-Mart and my cell phone rang. It was my brother calling to wish me a HB. I was really surprised.

I am tired and going to lay down for a while. Bill is planning on cooking hamburgers on the grill for dinner and we will have cake.

Let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam
  4. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Glad you are having a nice birthday. That sounds so good bar b que hamburgers. I went to Mc Donalds today not as good as yours.

Wow your brother called! Is he still in that apartment? That was nice of BIll. That is exactly what i would like too.

The service today was actually nice. I only been to my grandpas and it was awful for me. I cried a little but not as much as I thought. I hugged her parents and her sister too.

I went to the NH to see my mom. She hasn't seen me in a dress in yrs -well I haven't had a dress! She was ok around lunch kinda hyper figiting. Went back tonight and she was really out of it sleepy.

The rns didn't give her meds since noon. SO I told them to hold her dinner.

Well glad you had a nice day.
    Take care,
  5. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am sorry it has been so long. Things around here have been nuts. Andy called me Monday and said that his apartment had been broken into. He said that they got $2500 worth. Mat must have went in the front door as they wehre going out. The big screen TV was half in and hald out the door. He called the police and than Andy and said he was picking up stuff. Duh, Andy told him to leave everything as he found it.

Alan and I have been butting heads about various things. He needs to wake up.

We had to take Alexis to the ER Monday night. They had been here to watch RAW and she did not want to leave me. She was throwing a fit and kicked the stool to my chair and hurt her toe. It swelled up and she couldn't bend it, they said that it was not broken but badly bruised. It was cute they asked her how she did it and she said "I didn't want to leave my Nana and I was throwing a fit and kicked the stool." They sure got a kick out of her in the ER.

How are things with you and your Mom? I feel bad for you having to go thru everything you are. You are trying so hard.

Let me know how things are going.

God bless; Pam
  6. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam sounds like everything is hectic for you. How is Alexis toe? She is soo cute. She really should try acting someday. Thats to bad about the break in. I only had a car stereo stolen even that gave me the creaps.

They aren't drugging mom up and are being careful on over- medicating her. Maybe the state came-they won't let me know for a couple of weeks.

The NH still violated my rights about giving her the meds I don't want her to have. The NH is still giving her the meds I don't want but not as much.

I have been worried about July and Aug cause for two yrs in a row she went 3 times to ICU each summer. Almost died.

Also the best aid Chung is going to Mexico for a month as as of July 1st!! I can't believe it. Her health is gonna suffer.

Well no answers on my mom. I can pay a psy $600 and he will do a eval on my mom.

Well hope things slow down for you.
    Take care
  7. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am glad that they are being more careful about medicating your Mom. Are they going to cut back the med that you did not want her to have? It is awful all that you are having to go thru to deal with the house and such.

I have not heard from Andy about the breakin. He has not been very comuicative with me for a while. He was upset that we didn't have the money to give him for a new car. I was upset that he had paid so much towards his partners car and bills and has not put anything to the things we where helping him out with. We don't mind helping out but not when he is paying someones else's bills.

Alan had two teeth pulled Thru. He was doing ok until today and he got dry socket. The dentist called him in a stronger pain pill to get him by until Mon.

We got into it yesterday. They where suppose to pay for their electric bill. Guess what they come up short. To top it off Andrea said that she wanted to see a bill, like we where trying to cheat her. After all the bills we paid. I showed them that bill and now they can worry about all of them. The utilities are in Bill's name to keep them from paying a big deposit but we can sure change that.

We have Alexis tonight. We went out for an ice cream and she really enjoyed it.

Sorry I went on, I am tired and the stress is really making me feel bad and hurt. Please let me know how things are with you.

God bless; Pam
  8. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, How are you? That was not right of Andrea to ask for the bill. That would really make me mad. You sure help out a lot with anyway you can.

My mom isn't doing good. Oddyly my last post was the NH is doing good on meds well they overmedicate her on Thurs bad.

I went in 3 times Thurs and at noon she was soo out of it that she had dinner at 3 am friday. They have been suctioning her tons! Like 8 times in 20 min at got a lot of flem out. I went back at 5 and she was on oxy.

They held all her meds til the next day. Then Fri I said she needs to go to the hospital. They called the dr and he said NO! I called the state. I even went last night at 3 am.

Finally today I said again I think she should go to the hospital and then the nuse called me and said dr is ordering chest xray and blood stat.

Well everything came out ok but show venous congestion. I can't find anything on it. She also has a uti. They keep having to suction her.

She doesn't have a fever and not on oxy anymore. She kinda gulps for air. The dr said its apspirating and they new this would happen.

I disagree its the meds.

Well I'm not thinking right. Every summer she get super sick 3 times.
    I'm gonna try to get some sleep again. I woke up.

Take care,
  9. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am so sorry that things are so bad with your Mom. I agree with you it sounds like the meds. They say that meds can affect people in many different ways. HOW is she doing now?

This is so hard on you to have to deal with and you are on your own. You have to be beyond exhausted. I wish that there was something I could do for you. I am here if you need to talk.

This weekend was bad. I got to hurting so bad. Bill keeps telling me it is stress. I agree. It seems like all Alan and I do is argue.

I do feel bad for him. He had two teeth pulled on Thru. and he is in so much pain. He said that it was even giving him a migraine and that side of his throat was sore. It sounds like he may have some infection and dry sockedt. He is suppose to call the dentist this morning, he called Saturday morning and the dentist gave him a stronger pain pill to get him thru until this morning.

Please let me know how things are. I am thinking of you.

God bless; Pam
  10. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, Sorry your feeling bad. It is stress for you thats doing it. Thanks so much for your kind words. You always know what to say.

Well yesterday my mom at noon was to sleepy and did that bad cough. She didn't need to be suctioned but I said she needs to go to the hospital. I felt the excessive fluid the went on thurs fri and sat was gonna happen again.

The dr came he said ok but he did think it was that bad and I agree she wasn't as bad yesterday but we went. My mom said she was having trouble breathing.

She had been suctioned hourly with a lot coming out and girgly and barely able to speak for days in the NH. They were nice at the er and I told them what went on.

If you can believe it she wasn't suctioned once at the hospital and we were there 7 hours. She didn't need to be suctioned.

Next time and I told the dr I will throw a fit or call the ambulence myself. I said it nice and he was being nice. She was so bad on THurs fri and sat.

Well the NH will be happy as they will think she doesn't know what she is talking about.

I have to go to the NH but only for 1/2 hour cause I am so so tired.

Take care,
    [This Message was Edited on 06/30/2008]
  11. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am so glad that you were able to get your Mom checked out at the hospital. It seems like they like to keep putting stuff off at the NH. Not just the one your Mom is in but alot of them. How is she feeling now?

I am suppose to watch the kids tomorrow, I don't know if I will watch them there or here. Andrea made a point to tell me they don't have alot of food in the house. Tomorrow is Alexis' birthday and even if she is having a party on Sunday I want her to do a little something tomorrow. She was suppose to have Alan call me but I have not heard anything. He did go back to the dentist today, they packed his socket with medicated qauze and took a couple more stitches.

Please get some rest, you need and deserve it. Take care and let me know how things are.

God bless; Pam
  12. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, how are you? How was Alexis Bday? Are you having the party at your place sunday? How is Andy?

Well went in to see my mom and she is ok I guess. She is still girguling. The aid actually fed her at an ok pace and I help feed to.

What are you doing for the 4th? Will BIll be around this weekend?

I still haven't heard from the state yet but a couple of weeks ago. Icalled a lawyer on her house and they told me to call a medi caid lawyer. There is only two and I already talked to them

I need to send another $600 for her home insurace for 3 months. I otta not and just let the house go. Makes me sick but I think its gonna get repoed anyway even thought the house has been paid off for 20 years.

Well take care,
  13. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am glad that your Mom was ok today. It sounds like there was a good aid feeding her.

I am so sorry about the house. You just don't know what to do. You can't keep paying the $600 but you don't want to just let the house go.

We are having Alexis' birthday party at our house. Her Bday went ok considering.

Alan and Andrea broke up yesterday. He got home from work yesterday morning and she started in complaining, Alexis got up and she started in on her about cleaning her room. Alan told her to let up on her and at least tell her Happy Birthday. She kept complaining and he told her if all she was going to do was complain to go stay with her Mom. So she started packing her stuff. It seems like since we laid the rules down she knew she wasn't going to get a free ride any more and decided to go back to Mommy.

Alexis is upset one minute she says she wants mommy and the next she talks about something mean she did. She does miss her brother. I gave her a bath last night and she told me that "Mommy made her take a cold bath one time." Than she said "she is a terrible person but I love her." It broke my heart. She told me today that I had to be her Mommy.

Alan working nights they are here most of the time. Andrea has already moved most of her stuff out.

I guess she is planning on coming to Alexis' birthday party.

Andy is doing ok, I talked to him today. He called to wish Alexis a belated Bday.

I hope things go ok with your Mom. Take care of yourself.

God bless; Pam
  14. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, how are you? Oh gosh that mean of Andrea to get on Alexis exspecially on her bday and when she doesn't clean her room. That is sad that Alexis says she stil loves her mom. Does she have one good memory of her mom?

Well I'm really upset again. The state RN called and she is done with the investagation. She said up to a point I have a right to make all the decions but the NH says I "don't have my moms best interest!"

And if I get her off the meds the NH is going to "check into other avenues" and the state rn said she doesn't know what thAt means but something along evict heror restrain me from my mom.

I don't know what to do my mom was drugged up for lunch so much she couldn't eat. Now they are doing the swallow test and I know they will for a feeding tube or tell us to leave.

I am so mad.

Well what are you doing the 4th?

Take care,
  15. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am sorry that it has been so long. I have been sick and things have been hectic around here.

I a sorry that things are the way they are with the NH. I don't see how they can keep you from your Mom. You are trying to do what is best for her. I know it would be very hard to move her but is there a place that is better? You have been there with your Mom almost everyday and watching out for her and they want to be like that? They should be glad that they have someone who cares for therir mother like you do and visits her all the time I know it takes a lot off of them.

I need to take care of some things. I will let you know how Alexis' party went. I just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you.

I thought I would add on. Alexis' party was good. She had a great time, and didn't want it to end. Andrea came with Draven and tried to act like the doting Mom and injured party.

She told Andy that "just between you and me your brother is a dumb a** I keep trying to talk to him and all he wants to talk about is work, I miss him so much". I can't figure her out.

Alan is off tonight so him and Alexis went home. She did not want to go, she did not want to leave me, she even tried to get me to go home with them.

How are things with you and your Mom?

God bless; Pam
    [This Message was Edited on 07/08/2008]
  16. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam how are you? I ruined my laptop as it was under my lazyboy and I got up and smashed it. I am at the library for just a few minutes.

Glad her party went good. Yea Andrea is very immature. She needs to grow up.

My mom is so so. I went this morning as its gonna be in the high 100s again.

The nursing home cut out that Lyrica alot. They cut it down in half and she was supposed to get it 3 times a day now she is mainly getting it once a day and plus cut more meds.

Guess I know what I am talking about!! The NH did it without my request and actually I had to ask them about her meds. They weren't gonna admit I was right.

Well I don't know when I'll be back to the internet. The LCD monitor costs 250 and that is if they ship it from Canada and doesn't include install.

WEll I will pop in when I can.
    Take care
  17. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Sorry to hear about your laptop. I will look for you on here when you can.

We went to Alexis' friends birthday party today. She had a good time. I am about partied out. Two parties in two weeks.

You are right it sounds like the Nh did listen to you. They where not about to admit it tho.

Things are about the same here. Andrea is trying everything she can to get back in with Alan. She still does not have all of her stuff out.

I hope things are ok with you. Hope to here from you soon.

God bless; PaM
  18. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I thought I would add another post for when you can get on.

Things have been nuts around here. Alan lost another job. He had a real bad migraine brought on by stress and did not go in on Sunday night. He called and they said he did not have a job. He really had a melt down Sunday. He needs to get his health in line but can not do to money and no insurance. He was told on two occasions that a male can not get medicaid.

Alexis has been here for a couple of days, and I am going to try and keep her for more. He does not need to have her there while he is hopefully trying to get his head on straight and get the place cleaned up.

A friend called yesterday and told me she ran into a friend of my brothers and he said that my brother's head was shaved and he told him the brain tumor was back and he only had 18 months to live and he had cashed in something from Daddy and split it with Zach. I called Bud's xwife and she said that he told Zach he would be lucky to be here at the end of the month and Zach never recievied any money. Today he called me and jumped all over me. I told him I did not know how to reach him and I was worried. He did not get tne annuity as I knew he wouldn't. He did say that the tumor was back but he did not say any thing about 18 months. Here we go again.

Sorry I went on, I guess I am venting. How are things with you and how is your Mom? I hope to hear from you soon.

God bless; Pam
  19. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Pam, how are you? SOunds like everything is out of control. I still don't have a computer. I may get one soon. How is Alan doing? Good idea to keep ALexis with you for a little bit. I didn't know Bud had a tumor? Is he making it up? How is Bill?

Well my mom is still ged up even though its cut back alot. The NH wouldn't let me have a psych dr come in on moday that would cost me $600. The NH said the dr can't come in but ther NH would arrainge transportation.

Also the housing auth called too. Think they are going to repo the house. I can't get emergency conservatorship it takes 4 months or if your lucky 3 months.

I will try to get back but I am tired.

Take care,
  20. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am glad to hear from you. It sounds like you have your hands more than full. I wonder why they would not let the pscyh dr. come to the NH. Are they afraid he will notice something that is not right?

That is awful about the house and that there is nothing that can be done to rush the conservitorship. The government gets you coming and going.

Bill is doing fine, he is very upset about Alan's stuff. I really can't tell you how Alan is doing. I know he is not acting like himself. He has had more than his share of bad luck and now he thinks that is all that is going to happen so he won't try.

I had Alexis to the Dr. on Sunday she has double ear infections. She is having a rough time of it, she does not understand why she is not living with Daddy right now and misses Andrea and Draven.

I hope things get better for you. Keep me posted when you can. Take care.

God bless; Pam