Hello Tandy. About the heated mattress pad and your question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by robsgal15, Nov 12, 2002.

1. robsgal15

robsgal15 New Member

Did you ever find out the answer to the question of your six year old wetting the bed?

I posted before to see if you found out any info, but can't find my post. I'm fairly new here, and not quite familiar w/how this board works.

I would call the manufacturer's 1-800 number to make sure.

Pls let me know what you find out.

Also, I want to thank you and all of the posters who replied to my question about finding one of these pads.

robsgal
  2. robsgal15

robsgal15 New Member

Did you ever find out the answer to the question of your six year old wetting the bed?

I posted before to see if you found out any info, but can't find my post. I'm fairly new here, and not quite familiar w/how this board works.

I would call the manufacturer's 1-800 number to make sure.

Pls let me know what you find out.

Also, I want to thank you and all of the posters who replied to my question about finding one of these pads.

robsgal
  3. tandy

tandy New Member

And no I did'nt yet call...I'm wanting too but feel a bit queer!!LOL I noticed a cheaper one in Walmart yesterday!!And ya know what i'm thinking???I might just buy a twin and cut the skirting off(the part that makes it fit to the mattress)that way it'll only be under me,and a twin is sooooo much cheaper than a queen size!!! I know...I'm a tightwad!! But at the present time,any spare money I may have is to buy gifts for my boys.
    I'll let ya know via the board here~ or vise versa.....you let me know if you should hear first.Thanks!!! Hope your day is well.
    Warm regards,
    Tracey