Hello there

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by risinforce, Dec 6, 2005.

1. risinforce

risinforce New Member

Finally back to work today after a very rough 3 days. Very shakey still. Tried to come in yesterday but left after 15 mins and went home.

Spent the weekend at mom and dad's sleeping most of the time. I'm still really exhausted physically. Like when I first got this illness (FMS). I can hardly cross a room w/out my legs giving out so I'm forced to use my cane. This is exactly how I felt before I even knew what I had.

It just amazes me how not having pain meds makes such a difference in my health. The burning and aching in my legs has been severe. I've also lost 10 lbs due to lack of appetite. This I know is not healthy.

Thank the good lord I have a doc visit tomorrow at 1:45 though. So hopefully I will be able to make it through most or part of the day today. I've been praying for strength. Please pray for me as well.

Thanks for all the encouragement last week.

(((( Hugs )))))
    Shawn
  2. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

I read your other post, although I don't think I responded. I remember all the years I went without adequate pain medication. I'm now on morphine and thankful I have found a doctor who believes in treating pain aggressively.

I'm thinking you have lost your job and have no health insurance? I pray that your dr. appt. tomorrow goes well.

Ellen