Hello to everyone

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by aenimus, Aug 23, 2006.

1. aenimus

aenimus New Member

Just thought I would pop in and say hi
    I am an occupational therapist from New Zealand, and have had Myalgic Encephalomyeitis/Chronic Fatigue for almost eleven (!!!) years. I am currently involved in some CFS publicity campaigns in New Zealand, but I am also keen to talk to people with ME/CFS from other areas of the globe. I have piles of info and such on this debilitating disorder that I am keen to share with patients, support persons and medical staff alike.
    Anyway, this has turned out a bit of a ramble.
    I hope you all have a comfortable and relaxed day.

Emma-Kate
  2. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

I am unemployed due to CFS/FM in the US of A. I'll be 47 on Saturday, but sometimes I feel MUCH older! LOL

I also have collected an abundance of information on fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. I've had it for about 20 years, but only recently discovered why I hurt so bad.

I was written up in my local newspaper a couple of months ago. I have also emailed both Oprah (at least twice, especially since her magazine did an article on CFS) and Dr. Phil. No response as of yet.

Maybe we can share info!

God Bless.

BTW...that is an interesting screen name. What does it mean?
  3. NancyMystic

NancyMystic New Member

Welcome to the community;I hope you enjoy it and find it helpful, too.

I look forward to more of your good posts.

Nancy
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

Welcome to the board, This is a great place and your input will be appreciated by all!.................................sisland
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Lots of nice people here. Good place to share info, stories, recipes, jokes, etc.

Here an old New Zealand story from WWII.

A Yank writing home said: Can't tell you where I am since our mail is censored, but since I've been here, I've been filled with lots of new zeal and energy.