Hello To Everyone......

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by poets, Jun 20, 2009.

1. poets

poets Member

It's me again. I've been away awhile, but I haven't forgotten you. I decided to jump in and try to post on the new board. Hope this finds many of you feeling better.

I never did get my appointment with a rheumatologist. The only one within 50 miles of me decided (after saying he'd take me) against taking any new patients, so I'm still praying my way through.

I've missed everyone. I've had so much going on........I've had very little time to call my own. My 10 month old Granddaughter is starting to walk now. My son Adam (remember him) has finally gotten engaged to a very sweet girl. My Mother broke her hip in March, went and had it fixed and spent 46 days in Rehab. She came home and was there a week before she fell again and broke the other one. So she's back in rehab and I'll be looking after her when she gets out of rehab again.

Not much has changed with me. Same symptoms same everything. I'll try to post more often.

Love and Hugs To All,
    Meg

P.S. Check out my profile for my little grandaughter Kimberly. :eek:)[This Message was Edited on 06/21/2009]
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

It's so great to hear from you! What a (beautiful!) little gal you have for a grandaughter!,,,,sorry to hear about your Mom breaking both hips!,,wow ,,i hope and pray that she will get better soon!,,,,I'm going to be a Gramma in earlie November ,,,my first!,,,,My middle gal and her Dh,,,,,we don't know the sex of the baby yet but thier going to have an Ultrasound on the 30th, so hopefully the baby will comply and be in the right position!,,,I'm so excited!

We have an on going thread called spring,,,summer chat,,Hope you can join us!,,,,,,,,,,,,HUgs!,,,Sis
  3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

That baby in your profile is just beautiful. Those eyes are just popping out at everyone. My youngest grand sssssssson is 5 and the oldest is 19. Just got finished watching 3 of them for 5 days. We have 8 grand children. You are lucky if she lives really close.

Sorry to hear about your mom. The same thing happened with my mom,. breaking both hips, not at the same time. Unforunatly he became dehydrated and decied she didn;t want to live any ore. She was 93. Glad you are close enough to really watch her. I loved much to far away. Luckily my brother and family did as much as they could for her. She was 93.

Sorry to hear about your doc deciding not to take you. I have also lost my endo who moved and I get to go to a new one in September. Glad I am not dying of something :) ! Hope you can find one soon not to far away.

Hugs to you,

Granni
  4. poets

poets Member

Thanks for the compliments on my grandbaby. Unfortunately they moved shortly after she was born, to Richmond VA which is two and a half hours from me.

My mother is 80 and she has a lot of determination. I think she'll be alright.

Sisland, congratulations on your first grandchild. The joy they bring is indescribable. They're time consuming, but SO worth every minute!

Hugs,
    Meg
  5. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Meg, your grandbaby is so so cute. I bet you are on cloud nine with her. Thanks so much for sharing and please tell Adam I said Congrats on his engagement. I do remember him too, very sweet guy.

Mickey
  6. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Meg, your grandbaby is so so cute. I bet you are on cloud nine with her. Thanks so much for sharing and please tell Adam I said Congrats on his engagement. I do remember him too, very sweet guy.

Mickey