hello to you all

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by harmony21, Mar 6, 2009.

1. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

hi guys, this the first time on the new message board and am pleased to see some very familiar names still roaming about the board.
    I have had a very dormant time being very exhausted and sleeping heaps, Iam not really progressing and it doesnt help when the family dont believe in fm
    I recently broke my wrist and had to have surgery that put me out of action and still is

I hope you are doing as well as can be and look forward to chit chatting although sometimes its like being on the great ferris wheel, you go round and round the same issues

angel hugs to all
    Connie
  2. jole

jole Member

It's good to see you back on the board, but I wish things were going better for you. I'm sure the broken wrist slowed you down quite a bit, and gee, we don't need to get any slower, do we? LOL

Hate hearing about the exhaustion....seems like it's a big problem for lots of us, especially in the winter months. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

As far as the same issues....have you checked out any of the "fun" posts lately? They really help get our minds off our problems for a few minutes, anyway.

Great to see you back....join us as much as possible, okay??? Take care of yourself***Jole***
  3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Welcome back !! I don't know if you remember me but I hang out mostly on the Porch like Julie. I fall off the Porch now and then though and visit with the people on the chit chat board and sometimes FM(-: !!

I also have FM and have had it for over 20 years. I am just sick and tired of being sick and tired and the pain but I try not to talk to much about it cause it doesn't help.

Julie is right, we do goof off alot on the Porch so you might want to check us out. Everything is almost perfect there - even if we vent sometimes and stuff like that.

Yes, I hope your wrist heals quickly. Just what you needed right ??

Hugs and blessings,

Granni

4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Welcome Back.

Did you used to have a picture of you and your hubby in his wheelchair on your profile? Do you have a parrot?

If your response is, What is he talking about?, it's all due to my Alzheimer's. I must be
    thinking of some other Aussies.

Anyway, I hope you wrist is soon ok. I know you are eager to get back on your skateboard.

Rock
  5. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

thnak you for the lovelly comments, it makes me feel i have really come home, I will come and visit the porch it sounds delightful, thnak you

Yeah maybe i was the parrot?????lol My husband is in the wheel chair rock cant think there be too many aussies like that so it must have been me.......

Will have to put another pic up its taking me a bit of time to get around this new board you know what its like....... slowly does it, dont upset the brain......

Thanks again and i do hope you all keep healing too

see ya round guys

angel hugs
    connie