Hello WAMPS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lolalee, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Hi Wendy,

I got your message and just wanted to let you know that I truly understand the feeling of which you speak. I guess that's why I may have implied such a sense of urgency in asking for support. I wanted to do something...to feel useful in some way. No need to apologize, really, no harm done. These illnesses just take us down and steal so much from us. It's hard to know who to be or how to be. I don't know if my efforts will make a difference but one thing that certainly does make a difference in my life is this board and people like you. No one else understands how we feel and how difficult life can be. It is so good to have a place to come to where we can share and learn and laugh and cry and know that someone understands.

Bless you, Wendy. You are not useless. You are different than you used to be...just not the same person, but definitely not useless. As long as you are breathing you are useful in this world. Even if you can't do the things you wan't to do, the way you live your life may serve as an example to others and that might make you a blessing or a teacher to someone.

Big Hug,

Lolalee
  2. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Wendy, I'm bumping this just in case you haven't seen it.

Lolalee
  3. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member