Hello? Where Have So Many of the Regular,Medical Poster's Gone??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ksp56, Nov 28, 2006.

1. ksp56

ksp56 Member

It appears there are many, who posted great information, and are very knowledgeable, who haven't been around for quite awhile. Many of them who have posted for years.

If some of you 'oldies but goodies' are out there, please come back and share your 'expertise' with us! You are missed, by many of us.

Kim
    [This Message was Edited on 11/28/2006]
  2. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Kim, I thought that they were somewhat crowded out before by the OTs so maybe those that did leave will come back now. It seemed to be more OT than medical advice before the Chit Chat board was reopened.

Marta
  3. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Thanks for your response!

It seems like a lot of people who have posted here, for years, are no longer posting or, are posting less. They are missed!

Kim

4. victoria

victoria New Member

It's also that time of year, when our limited energy resources are strained;

I try to post info when I come across it, but have noticed that it seems to come in spurts as well.

Also, right now I'm preoccupied with son's chronic lyme in particular, looking to start some new treatment options... dealing with SS for him... etc...

all the best,
    Victoria

5. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

It seems like the board is unhappy with me because I've posted a few things and they didn't show up.

I've posted to a few more which have posted. It's bad enough to try and form the words correctly, but I can't remember what I wrote.
    Tigger
  6. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I just miss all of you, and I certainly understand having many other obligations!

I guess I was concerned due to the stress and infighting which seems to be going on. How very sad it is, and what stress it causes all.

Victoria, I hope you and your son find something, in the near future, to give you a break. I know it is a tough situation.

Nink, I cannot imagine the horrors of disabiity etc. Please know you are in my thoughts.

Tigger, you have caused no uproar. There are many who are stirring the pot, but not you. There seems to be an ongoing attack on one of our most valued members.

You will all be in my prayers... It's good to 'see' you all..

Gentle hugs,

Kim
  7. ksp56

ksp56 Member