HELLO

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sunshine5050, Aug 27, 2005.

1. sunshine5050

sunshine5050 New Member

HELLO EVERYONE, HAS ANYONE EVER TAKEN PLAQUINEL?AND DOES IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE?I WAS GIVEN THIS WHEN THE DOC THOUGHT I HAD LUPUS,BUT HE CHANGED HIS MIND AND SAID I HAD FM. I THINK THE MOBIC IS MAKING ME A LITTLE MORE DIZZY THAN USUAL. I FELT DEPRESSED TODAY. I CAME HOME AND WALKED ON MY TREDMILL FOR 15 MIN. MY HEAD FEELS SO HEAVY AND FOGGY. I NEED TO FEEL BETTER. I HAVE A NEW WONDERFUL HUSBAND AND I DON"T WANT TO BE OUT OF IT.I DO HOLD UP PRETTY GOOD .SORRY TO DUMP THIS IN YOU LAP TONIGHT.ANY ADVISE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
    LOVE TO ALL, SUNSHINE
  2. jenunsa

jenunsa New Member

I had a similar experience with my rhuematologist. He first thought I just had FMS, but then a blood test came back positive for anti-histone antibodies and he decided I also have a "lupus-like syndrome" and gave me plaquinel. But I haven't taken it because it scares me. The potential for the side effect that causes vision damage is what scares me the most.
    I'm curious to see what people say about whether the plaquenil helped or not.

Also, you may want to edit your post so the title mentions something about plaquenil. That way, you'll get more people to read your post who know about the drug. (Just a suggestion)
    :\ is it plaquENIL or plaquINEL ? :) I can't remember now.

Good luck.