hello

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by clerty, May 28, 2008.

1. clerty

clerty New Member

I have not been on here for a long long time I just wondered what protocols are still running and if anyone has improved due to bad derpression I don't use the forum much these days

Clerty
  2. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

hi clerty...traditional medication for me, i am afraid i don't have the wear with all to follow all the instructions:)

as for the depression, it is so hard to kick isn't it? i feel like such a loser because my family needs and misses me. i love them so much and i miss so much, my daughters are dancing today and i can't go.

i feel sometimes its a cross between not be able to do things (physically)(hey, i think i spelled that right)and just not caring about things. i have walked around with nasty filthy hair for a week...i could care less.

ah...i am rambling...

i am glad to see you back and hope that someone can help with your questions.

deb
  3. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

so glad youre back stay ahile so everyone can help you.

i feel better knowing people here understand.

if my memory is right your the pretty redhead right if not sorry but im glad your here love gail
  4. deliarose

deliarose New Member

Sorry to hear you're not feeling good.

I would say I am about 30 percent improved on Yasko's protocol .. a longer version of Rich Van K's methylation cycle program.

I was listening to a tape by the Australian herbalist Kerry Bone today and he was pretty big on st john's wort for depression and also certain viruses.

He has a line of herbs he sells.. you might want to check them out. Name escapes me now. Just google him. should come up.

cheers
    delia