Hello

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sunshyne1027, Jul 4, 2004.

1. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I been over in the Fibro/CFS board, and just had to pop in, say hi. Hope everyone is doing as good as they possibly can.

I got alot of stuff going on in Life right now. But thats OK. God is in Control, he knows what is best for me. So whatever I am facing, and will face, I will be alright.

My Christian Life has never been better. Its really been growing, sustaining me and my family the last few months. Its almost a year since being baptized, accepting Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour, and then joining this group.

The power of prayer is awesome. I sure could use the power of prayer from you prayer warriors right now. So, please?
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

We`ve missed you, its good to hear from you. I`m glad your doing well and that your spiritual life is thriving. I will be praying that all continues to go well for you.

I have been busy with my two boys summmer activities. I can`t believe summer is almost half over already. ITs been so cool here, not many hot days so far.

Take care and enjoy this nice weather.
    Sandy
  3. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

Good to have you join us, I will indeed pray for you, I hope whatever you are facing you will face it with God's strength & peace.
    I am glad your spiritual life is doing well, even if in the physical relm we suffer, it is good that our spiritual life can still grow.
    God Bless.
    Linda.
  4. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi sunshyne,
    I could hear your faith when you wrote. You are right "God is in control". I will pray today that God will sustain you in the hope and faith that he's given you. I will pray that he will deliver you from ALL evil. Amen.
    Monkeykat