Hello

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sweetpotatoe, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Hi to friends old and new.

Wow its been awhile, I have been to hell and back now for over 12 months. I have been homeless alot living in womens shelters, trying to get help and get up after so much has happened. I have lost everything since moving in January 2009.

No help yet, no breakthrough, although I know God is with me, grief is subsiding it almost wiped me out after the loss of my kids.

I'm adapting to a new way although painful and confusing, life is not predictable!

God Bless you all, and hi again!
  2. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

I am so sorry for what you have been through and the grief, pain and suffering. Many prayers for a breakthrough as you need help so bad. Please don't give up because we care here.
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

So very wonderful to hear from you. Haven't stopped praying for you - knowing you were going through very troubled times.

Love, Judy
  4. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

You will always be in my prayers. I think you must be an inspiration to others around you. My guess is that you have helped a lot of people while in those shelters. God works through people that have a faith as strong as yours.
    God bless you, Cynthia
  5. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Thankyou for prayers and kind words, I hope everyone is having a peaceful Easter.

In Australia Christianity is not widely accepted so I find it difficult, I have had so much condemnation and abuse, I feel very isolated, yet I know I have Jesus, that this life is temporary.

God works in mysterious ways, the last 15 months I have had so much strife, I left behind almost a decade of strife and suffering in hopes of some peace and to get on with my life. I lost my kids, my friends, my job, my health, my independence, everything I'd ever known. I trusted God and I trusted my new fiancee.

I have been trying to escape since june last year, yet there has been no help yet, God has other plans, I have left 3 times, I'm now pregnant.

In the homeless times, I prayed and believed God would provide me a home, yet the system is overloaded, the world is consumed by power, greed, drugs, booze and idols.

I have been helped by not one Christian, yet the most broken of souls, the unbelievers have helped me when I just couldn't go on. God uses us all in so many ways, we are in the end times, life is harsh.

Like Jonah, I made a bad choice and went the wrong way 15 months ago, I know God will help me get back, I have a different faith now, lots of things have changed me.

So I stand and wait and believe, and try to make better choices, and hope for a miracle!

I'm really sick right now and can't do much, I cling to God everyday.

Sweet.