HelloI am back...missed you guys

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by FibroTart, Jul 18, 2006.

1. FibroTart

FibroTart New Member

I 've had a good six weeks at my moms house at the beach...missed you guys hope everyone is doing well as possible.....

Just wanted to say "Hello"!!

2. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

but your name gave me alittle laugh, i thought your screen name said "fibrofart" thanks to my fibrofog, and not wearing my new glasses i am supposed to wear at all times

but i dont(shh dont telll the dr.)
  3. FibroTart

FibroTart New Member

I get that ALOT!!!

I am happy some people get a laugh out of it!! We need all the laughs we can get with this DD

Thank you for letting me know you received a giggle!!

That makes me happy!!

Take care.
  4. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

The beach??? Wow!!! Glad you had fun; Welcome back home and to the board,

BlueSky555
  5. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Hope you had a wonderful time at the beach!

And I got a giggle out of this thread too, what a bonus...

Hugs,

Nancy
  6. FibroTart

FibroTart New Member

Hey guys---I have missed you too!!

The beach was great...because the kids could run around and have fun building sancastles running and chasing the birds and jumping in the waves..(only knee deep though) while I sat there watching them as I was "resting" and soaking up the sun....

I think the warmth of the sun did wonders for me...If I was a doctor I would prescribe at least an hour a day for each of us to sit/lay in the sun...it felt so good....

Wish we could all have a holiday and have a FM beach day...we would have waitors/waitresses to cater to our needs and carry our stuff and we could just lay/sit and gab or read and have a relaxing time ...sounds good...?

Well missed all of you hope you are having some good low pain days!!

Take care.

Nancy...love the giggles....we sure do need them- brings a smile to my face when I hear someone giggling!!

[This Message was Edited on 07/19/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 07/19/2006]