Help all of my ailments are flared up today.......

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by berley, Aug 16, 2006.

1. berley

berley New Member

For the last two days my cfs, fibro, and my costocondritis is out of whack. I feel like I'm going crazy. My chest, my ribs in my chest are hurting so bad that is feels like you cant breathe. It literally feels like my chest is breaking into. Then it goes through your back and then also upsets your stomach to where everything I eat hurts my gut. Please anyone got any advice for my today?????????
  2. goddess50

goddess50 New Member

It really is no fun when flare ups occur. Actually it sucks. Opps can I use that word here?? Okay, I have had this stuff for almost 20 years, and all I can say is that anything can flare you, stress, diet, weather, sleep pattern change, as you know there are so many ways. But here is what I also know, you will have better days, maybe not tomorrow, or maybe not to next week, but you will dig out of this hole once again. Start with rest, diet and meds. Are you doing your exercises. Oh yes, I know you hurt way too much to be bothered by that, and I really don't have a clue. Well you can ask my husband, about that one he sometimes really has to push and encourage me to get me moving. So get up, move take a shower, hot/cold/hot/cold. Drink what ever will stay down for you. be it hot or cold. If at all possible try and read something that you can get lost in, or watch a good movie, any thing to get your mind busy. It is a proven fact, the more we think about how much we hurt the more we do. Okay we all know the pain is very real, but lets not give it anymore strenght by thinking about how much you hurt. In all this, what matters the most is that I have sent a prayer up for you, as have so many of the people on the message board. You are not alone..God can give you strenght for today whatever your faith or not, that strenght can be there tomorrow and for how many days you need extra assistance. I suppose if you are athiest, then believe in yourself, just have faith that this too will pass..GG
  3. berley

berley New Member

Thanks for responding to me today. I really needed it. It makes you realize how much people really do care for you. I didn't call my doctor today because they never seem to have any answers or they think you're crazy for being there for the same thing over and over. They simply just dont understand.

Thank you,

Kim
    [This Message was Edited on 08/16/2006]
  4. berley

berley New Member

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend that passed away. I hope you're doing ok.... Thanks for responding to me when everything is so bad for you. I have to think positive because i am still here on this earth. It hard especially today. Your pelvic pain what is wrong?

Kim
  5. berley

berley New Member

Thanks for getting back to me today. I have pain meds, but everything seems to hurt my stomach right now. When everything is going on at once it seems the whole body is out of whack. I'm going to bed tonight early and hopefully I will feel better tomorrow. Thank you again.
    Kim
  6. berley

berley New Member

Thanks for your prayers that you said for me. That was very nice of you. I didn't do my exercises today because I hurt so bad. I know I should, but I'm so exhausted today. I haven't been doing very well at all lately. I used to be so religious about my workouts and now I dont want to do them anymore it seems.. I know even with my fibro I have to keep moving to keep the pain from being so severe. Just to tired. I do have faith, but it is so hard when the devil is after you day after day and trying to beat you down. I'm hanging in here though.........

Kim