Help, anyone have pain in bladder and,,,,,

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mom3, Jun 2, 2006.

  1. Mom3

    Mom3 New Member

    I have had reoccuring bladder infections but this seems different. Pain in bladder and extends to rectum area. Like spasm pains. Feels like my insides are going to fall out. I went to doctor and gave me antibiotic and says it's probably bladder infection but I read about interstitial cystitis and wonder if anyone that has it has these symtoms. Thanks, mom3
  2. Smiffy

    Smiffy Member

    It could well be IC - lots of here have it. The mast cells in our bladder walls & the muscles of our bladders & urethras can be affected by FMS/CFS. If the antibiotics don't help, you could ask to be referred to a urologist.

    There's a wonderful website called the 'Interstitial Cystitis Network' with a free message board. It has details of diet & all possible treatments for IC.
  3. pawprints

    pawprints New Member

    Yes, it is quite common on this board. You can read some past messages. Get Prelief and make an appointment with a good Urologist who understands IC. Not all doctors are good at treating this condition.

    Best of luck to you.
  4. Marta608

    Marta608 Member

    I thought I had IC. I was SURE I had it. But I had all the very uncomfortable tests and they couldn't find one thing wrong with me - except I have microscopic blood in my urine most of the time. When I get very tense I have bladder spasms that really hurt. They feel a lot like bad menstural cramps.

    Very odd.



[ advertisement ]