Help anyone who knows might know of legal fees.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by silky17, Aug 11, 2005.

1. silky17

silky17 New Member

I am in need of knowledge of what legal fees are for medical cases. If anyone can give me a heads up I would so appreciate it.
    This legal stuff is scary but needed at times.

Thanks all I need this board daily!
    Silky
  2. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I also have my letter it is the same as yours. My hubby's attorney from work said it was the normal fees for a law suit.
    Lets face it they would not take them if they can not make money.I just want to get back at my ins. co. for being such jerks.
    I pulled all my records today to start copping them. I read a lot of them boy it says point blank that I am physically and mentally not capable of holding down any type of job.
    I'm gonna win this and give them a big HA HA HA.
    Just looked back at some threads sorry I missed a few of yours . I was in retail an assistant manager for the big one in retail.
    I'm going for it and cant wait to win>>>>>>>> :)))))
    Hope this helps
    Sue
  3. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

I work for a company part time that gives legal assistance for a very reasonable monthly cost. Less than $30 a month. I need to ask the moderator though if it is ok to say who it is and if I can give you the website or my e-mail address to give you more information. Moderator is it ok??
  4. silky17

silky17 New Member

Will wait of r the info. Thank you

Silky
  5. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

My e-mail address if I am allowed is [email address removed] E-mail me and I will be happy to tell you about the legal plan.

Take Care!