HELP....Blood Spots all over my chest....Anyone know what they ar

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by carebelle, Sep 3, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I have little bb size spots all over my chest .
    They are dark blue and black. They do not hurt .

I just noticed them this morning because I have a prickley rash all over by breast.

These spots are about 10 or 11 of them have poped up overnight.

Does anyone have these and know what they are?
  2. dayowl

dayowl New Member

Hi
    Have you been tested for vasculitis? One one type of vsculitis that I have appears as blue/black/red spots and looks very similar to a menengitis rash. Show it to your Dr and get his opinion.
    My diagnosis was made by a biopsy carried out by a dermotologist.
    Hope this helps.
    Denise
  3. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

You need to really get to the doctor again. Some meds can cause this.

Please try and get there.

Love Anne
  4. winsomme

winsomme New Member

there is a whole line of thinking about abnormal blood coagulation in CFS.

it was started by a researcher and his lab called Hemex. if you do a search here and on google for hemex, you should find alot of info.

i believe that the Hemex coagultion tests are part of the FFC testing, so anybody who went to an FFC should know about this.

i believe the treatment is to try and stop the build up of fibrin in our blood.

let me know if i can be of any more assistance.

thanks
    bill
  5. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I will call my Doctor tomorrow.I hate all this stuff.I do not want to go back to my GP because of what he put me threw the last time before I ended up in the hospital.

So I need to put into writing that I want a change of the group military Doctors I go to. I just have not felt like writing it up yet.I'm very tired all the time.

then I get another GP who see me and decides if I need to go to any other doctor.

What kind of doctor do I need to see?