Help! Bump in Mouth

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by malsmom, Sep 11, 2003.

1. malsmom

malsmom New Member

I just had a root canal done last Tuesday. Anyways the pain from my tooth is gone but my ear and jaw hurt like heck! I have a small bump on the side of my mouth. Does anyone know what that is? Sorry this is a stupid question. I just dont know what to make of it. Also can your mouth swell up if you have TMJ and make you dizzy?

Nadine
  2. chickadee

chickadee New Member

Misaligned teeth can cause all kinds of jaw and neck pain. I'd give my dentist a call and have him check it out. If they did a root canal then they filled it with "something" and if it's a little too high or too low then you've got a problem.
    Good Luck
    chickadee
  3. malsmom

malsmom New Member

Ok the bump is nowhere near the tooth that got the RC. In fact it is towards the front of my mouth on the bottom. I will keep in mind what you said. Thanks

Nadine
  4. Bradly

Bradly New Member

I have also had bumps in my mouth. I don't know if they are the same type but usually for me they would be on the inside of the upper lip. Either on the top of the bottom. I have never been able to figure out what they are and for me they usually go away after about a day. I only experience this about three times a year at most. The bumps are about the size of a dime and are tender. Not painful though. Are you experiencing similar things?

[ advertisement ]