Help. Can't post photo.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jackie41, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Jackie41

Jackie41 Member

I've been trying to post a new photo from the "my documents" folder on my puter. When I click on the add picture button, the window only stays on the screen for a second or less and then goes poof. I tried to read the "new to boards" window to see if it would help, but that window does the same thing. I have the Panicware pop-up blocker and I tured it off. I also disabled the Internet Explorer pop-up blocker and set the internet security setting to "medium". I do run the internet connection through a router. Does anybody have any idea how to fix this?
  2. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

I am not savvy, but not a novice either. This poof- business sounds odd, though. I am not sure if I can help, but want to reply so we can keep your post on top of the page. Is it your "windows" window that poofs or is it the websites window?

3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Okay I'm on a Mac, but I have a Windows computer too. You would go to My Douments and I guess you have the photo in Pictures? Then you choose that location and it should come on the board saying that picture location. Browse through until you find that picture. Then choose it to upload or download, whatever...

You need to then hit the Save button at the bottom of the post to get it to take and give it a few minutes. It should work out for you. If not let me know and I'll try to help you more.

Hugs,
    Faye
  4. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

But her pics are poofing,,,(LOL!)?
  5. Jackie41

Jackie41 Member

It's not the pictures that are poofing. It's the website's window that comes up when I click on the "add picture" button. The picture is in jpg format. I have tried rebooting the puter.
  6. Jackie41

Jackie41 Member

Good news. I got it done. No idea how, though. Thanks

Jackie
  7. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

Yey!

Nice to see the person behind the words!

Is leg weakness and poor balance a constant problem for you? I'm glad to see you're not shying away from using whatever you need to be able to get around and do what you need to do. Some people feel they admit to defeat if they do, but I have to disagree!