!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!! EdenPURE air purifier

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by IntuneJune, Sep 12, 2006.

1. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

This air purifier claims to eliminate pollen, dust, bacteria, mold, pet dander etc......

This was one of those advertisements that sound too good to be true.

I am having a BIG problem with my environmental allergies.

Other air purifiers I have tried have not done the job and only cleaned a small area or small room, cannot buy one for every room!.

This EdenPURE comes in two sizes, one for 3,000 sq. feet.

Anyone have one, knows anything about them????

Thanks, June
    [This Message was Edited on 09/13/2006]
  2. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

3. suzetal

suzetal New Member

But do have 2 of the sonic breeze.They do not work like they claimed they would.

We would have to put them in the center of the room for them to work at least a little bit.Who wants to put something like that in the middle of a room were it can get knocked over by me or my pets.

So we had to move them to the side of the room and they do not pick up very much.We clean them once a year.So that proves to me that they are not working.

Sue
  4. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

I had never heard of this before either.

We have used two different brands in the past without much success.

Thanks again, June
  5. sorekitty

sorekitty New Member

I am looking at my catalog that my allergy doctor gave me. He wants me to get an air purifier and encasements for my bedding. I don't see that brand name in here. He recommended the honeywell air filtration. They have different ones based on the size of the room. Don't think I'm allowed to post website here. Can you ask your doctor for any catalogs or try the library to look at Consumer reports?

I'm on allegra now and it really seems to help.

6. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

I am on antigen therapy, give myself the injections.

Also take Singulair which was developed for asthma, which I don't have, but helps with sinusitis which I do have.

I just might break down an buy one, you can get your money back.

June