Help. Extreme itching,,,,

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by elliespad, Nov 26, 2006.

1. elliespad

elliespad Member

I posted last week needing help for a histamine blocker or adrenaline blocker. I am getting worse, not better.

To update you all, I used Lysol Basin Tub and Tile Cleaner last Tuesday, and every spot I touch myself, itch, wash, groom, pick, pluck, ITCHES unbearable. Now, How the hell, can I still have any of that on my hands after all this time? Bathing everyday, washing dishes several times a day, washing hands all day? What gives!

Both of my doctors wanted to order me a Medrol Dose Pack. I turned them down. FFC doc told me to take up to 4 cortisol if I need to. Chicken that I am , I am only taking 2 a day. Tomorrow I will take 3. But I am getting close to caving in and taking the Medrol Dose Pack. Any last ditch advice? Please? The Adrenaline response I am able to tame using double dose of Tenormin. Please someone rescue me.
  2. cinnveet

cinnveet New Member

Have you tried benydryl?
    Down here in Florida we have bugs that bite day or nite that are called NO-SEE-UM's. They are so tiny you cant see them and they are worse then mosquito bites.

We live along the water and my boys go fishing almost everyday. They get chewed to peices.

First I spray the Benydryl and make them take 1 benydryl pill. It stops them from itching. And if for some reason we forget to spray them with the benydryl, the next morning they have scabs from scrating themselves in their sleep.

Hope this helps.

God Bless,
    Cin
  3. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

Adrenaline is released by the adrenal glands. Our bodies use this to control inflammation. You might have Adrenal Exhaustion. There is a great book on this topic by Jim Wilson N.D.

Pantothenic Acid (B5) 500mg gives a great boost to them.

The adrenals take time to heal, but we can't live without them. Lab mice die w/o them.

Inflammation can also be controlled using enzymes. William Wong N.D. has several articles on Systemic Enzymes. A google search will find many hits.
  4. elliespad

elliespad Member

Thanks for the suggestions. I can't take Benadryl, at least not orally,causes my heart to beat wildly. And, I do have Adrenal Insufficiency. I take Cortisol 15 mg. daily. FFC doc said I could take up to 4 a day if I need to .

Just figured something out this morning. I bet it wasnt the Lysol that did me in. I bet it was the residue in the sponge from the week before. I had used THE WORKS to clean the tub. Just checked the bottle, it contains Oxalic Acid and Sulfamic Acid, along with precautions for for skin and eye irritant. Got to read up.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/27/2006]