HELP! FIANCE HAVING SURGERY

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by beth0818, Nov 3, 2005.

1. beth0818

beth0818 New Member

My fiance has a herniated disk that will require surgery...and 4 weeks before the wedding!!!! he can't use either of his arms without excrutiating pain. i am so worn out.....working all day, running him to docotrs, and taking care of him when i get home. our apartment is a wreck! it is so messy i would be too embarrassed to even ask someone for help. i'm just stressed out. i know everything will be ok and that his health comes before the wedding.......but the hurricane hitting fl where i'm supposed to get married and then this. perfect time for my flare up LOL.

thanks for letting me freak out

(((HUGS)))
    beth
  2. beth0818

beth0818 New Member

i forgot about hiding things haha. i will clean like i did when i was a kid....shove everything under the bed and in the closet
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

you can use the oven for dirty pans...put a little water in them like you are soaking them! (-: I've done that a time or two, but not lately...when my sons were young!

I'm sorry about your fiance and the upcoming surgery. What awful timing and how awful for you to have all this exertion with your FM. Not only a wedding coming, but someone to physically challenge your endurance right now. Bad!

My best thoughts and prayers for you, Beth, as all this comes together...and it will come together. Don't burden yourself with too much extra.

Hugs,
    Sue
    [This Message was Edited on 11/03/2005]
  4. Bailey-smom

Bailey-smom New Member

During this stressful time. I hope these stressful days will fly by so you can enjoy your wedding and start your new life together.

I wish you both well.

Kelly
  5. JLH

JLH New Member

I certainly know the pain of a herniated disk.

Hope he has a speedy recovery ... especially with the wedding coming up so soon!!!

You need to stay calm, relaxed, and as stress-free as possible! You have to take care of yourself, so you will be able to help take care of him! Enlist a bunch of helpers to take care of wedding details!!! LOL

I'll keep you both in my prayers ....

Much love,
    Janet
  6. beth0818

beth0818 New Member

i am sooooooo stressed. hopefully i can get a grip over the weekend. thank you all for your prayers and support.