Help for constant aches and pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by spudzy, Apr 25, 2006.

1. spudzy

spudzy New Member

I have been having so much pain and aches in my legs/ feet / hips / arms and just about all over...I do have FM and was dx about 10 years ago....anyone have any suggestions for pain relief....please anything, I'll try...
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Spudzy:
    So sorry for your pain. Why not ring up the doctor and just ask for some pain medication? That's what they are there for.

nyrofan
  3. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

May help you. It helped me, it is cheap but I could not stand it made me irritable and a little floaty, but that is just my tendency. It is a godsend for many.

Plus Hot baths with epsom salts.

Sorry for your pain.

Love Anne C
  4. srh

srh New Member

I'm so sorry you are in so much pain. It is so hard dealing with it everyday.

I have been in terrible pain also for quite a few months now and I discovered last night that if I closed my eyes and thought of angels and clouds, that it subsided for a while. I know we can't do this all day, but if you are getting stressed or anxious like I do over the pain it helps a little bit and every little bit helps.

I have used it several times today just to get over a "hump" from the pain and it calms it down.

You can think about anything. Distractive stuff, numbers, etc. but I used something peacefull and it worked better for me.

Good luck with whatever you try.

Hugs..........