help for dealing with weather changes????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kevieb, Apr 12, 2007.

1. kevieb

kevieb New Member

the weather in spring is so unpredictable and it is taking a toll on me!!! have any of you got some tricks for dealing with the pain that the changing weather causes?
  2. Empower

Empower New Member

I too wish I had answers for you, but I am suffering too with the weather changes

All I can say is bed, heating pads, good movies, good books and realize that hopefully the next day may be a little bit better!
  3. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I too am having a struggle with the weather that changes daily. We have had a fairly mild winter for Northern Utah.But this past week we have had snow, wind , & rain. All in one day of course. Now we just have the wind that is blowing so cold that walking out to get the mail makes my body ache and makes me not want to go out side.

You would think that I would be used to weather like this as I have lived in Utah for most of my life. I don't like the cold weather at all and it does not like me. So I end up taking lots of hot baths and usuing a heating pad to keep my aches and pains down to a minumin.

I wish that I had some thing to help you but I don't. I just have to take it one day at a time.
    ~HUGS~
    Rosemarie
  4. jake123

jake123 New Member

I should have been a meteorologist! I know when its going to rain because my thumb swells and aches. My head begins to hurt and I eventually get nauseous and then a migraine comes on. There is nothing I can do to prevent a weather change migraine, I just have to treat it.
  5. mujuer

mujuer New Member

if anyone has tried magnets during weather changes? I haven't but have been interested to see if anybody else has. I feel like a meteorologist also. Hatin' it!
  6. Engel

Engel New Member

and this has been a wild roller coaster ride this Spring ... I am in absolute misery. I don't know the answer. I just take it one day at a time :-(