Help for my son

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by EricCmom, Sep 11, 2003.

1. EricCmom

EricCmom New Member

My son was diagnosed with a bad heart. He has six different things wrong with his heart five of which can cause sudden death. Four years ago he recieved an implantable defibrillator. There is no name for what he has and I have been told there is nothing else the doctors can do for him. Although this is very hard to deal with I have posted a message before. I met a woman who I talk with every day and have become very close to her. She has helped me very much and I would like to post this to let everyone know how special she has become to me. I would like to thank her from the bottom of my heart. Shelley
  2. kimkane

kimkane New Member

hi hunny, i will keep your son in my prayers. it is so hard to see our babies sick or hurt. we would trade places with them anytime. when my son was in a car accident i wished it was me not him. he was killed instantly. 19 yrs old.
    you have to get rest so you can be there for him, so please take care of yourself.
    i am sure heaven will see alot of lite tonight with the prayers for your son.

love, light, and hugs,
    kim
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Shelly, welcome to the board. I am so sorry to hear about your son. I also will keep him in my prayers.

I am so glad that you have found someone who understands what you are living with. God bless her too for being a friend and helpfull.

If we can help, please just let us know.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. ThirdAngel

ThirdAngel New Member

Shelly, I cant thank you enough,all the time you thought I was helping you,it was you who was helping me.I am so thankful that God Had put me in your path. God is awasome how he sends ,well, Angels in our lives.
    Thanks so much for choseing my message.What a blessing you have been :eek:) Gail ( THlRANGI )

[ advertisement ]