Help - friend needs FMS Doc in St. Paul MN area!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by urge2soar, Aug 27, 2003.

1. urge2soar

urge2soar New Member

My friend has beeen suffering for years now and cannot find anyone to help her with the sleeplessness and pain. I've already checked the Good Dr. List and there isn't a listing.

Any help would be so appreciated.

Blessings
  2. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

I'm in Texas so can't help, but I can bump.
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Have you tried the; FM Network at; 1-800-853-2929? They should be able to help.

I know we do have members here from your friends area, and they will be sharing with you too.

Again, welcome and hope you find help soon for your friend.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. rrmm42

rrmm42 New Member

Hi Urge........

saw your message and decided I would post! I have been seeing a Dr in St Paul for sometime now. Unfortunately I moved and may have to find another one! But will travel the 3 hours if need be to see him. Here is the information:

Dr. Samuel Yue
    Minnesota Pain center
    High Point Health campus
    8650 Hudson Blvd Ste 215
    Lake Elmo, MN

Phone:651-731-0707

He has done some chats in here also. Is very knowledgeable about fibro. He used to be at Bethesda Hospital in St. Paul and just moved in March to this new office. I hope it isn't too far out for your friend but I feel it would be worth the trip.

Let me know how it goes ok?

RR
  5. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul New Member

I drive to Wabasha to see Dr Karen D Vrchota. She treats FM and I was referred by a friend who had extremely good results with this doctor. Dr Vrchota has helped me come back to the world of the living. I saw major results after just one visit (infact in 1 1/2 weeks). She also gives out her email address so I can ask questions between visits instead of coming in. I also see Dr Virginia Shapiro in Duluth for nutritional treatment of FM.
  6. urge2soar

urge2soar New Member

I will pass the info on to her. She is in Champlin and I have no idea the logistics, but she is desperate for some relief.

As usual, you pitched in and helped another human being.

Blessings to you.

Soaring