Help From Elsa Or Others Needed

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pawprints, Jan 31, 2006.

1. pawprints

pawprints New Member

Hi:

Elsa, I have been following your posts and even went back through many of your old posts. I am trying to figure out the best outline for a treatment plan. I know you have mentioned sleep, hormones, viruses,amino acids as issues to address. As well, as Provigil to help during the day.

If you have the time, could you possibly write out in brief steps what you attacked, what tests you had done and which treatment(drugs or supplements) helped in each area.

I know each CFIDS/FM patient is different, but I think this could help others as well. Thank you for staying active on the board even though you are feeling much better.

Shana
    [This Message was Edited on 01/31/2006]
  2. laura81655

laura81655 New Member

3. fibro15

fibro15 New Member

bump
    Kathy
    [This Message was Edited on 01/31/2006]
  4. elsa

elsa New Member

I just now ran across your post ..... I'd be happy to write it out for you. I was so blessed to find this board and all the helpful members. Most of what I have done came from their very generous sharing.

I wanted to let you know I saw your post .... I'll probably write it out over morning coffee .... If that works for you.

It's feeling pretty good .... this remission thing. You're right about all of us being different, but in general terms, I think the systems I worked on could benefit most of us to some degree at least ..... and every little bit helps us hang on.

Take care,

Elsa
  5. pawprints

pawprints New Member

Looking forward to your reply.
  6. pawprints

pawprints New Member

When you have the time to reply...that would be great. I think it would help others having a tough time getting organized.