Help Georgia, i'm going nutz Send in the Pengys

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by morningsonshine, Dec 14, 2007.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Just need to vent!! I've started knitting a hat for a Christmas present and i've been reknitting it several times today!!! Uhhggg!!!

It's on circular needles, and it's knit one, purl one, and i keep forgettting to change!! Or i even change in the middle of a round!!

I've rekitted the same part about three times now!!! I'm getting tired of ripping out stitches, and knitting backwards! Yikes!

I feel blonde!

At this rate i'm going to wear out the yarn before the hats even finished! LOL

[This Message was Edited on 12/14/2007]
  2. morningsonshine

I've never tried a knitting loom, I'm not sure what one is, my lion brand catolgue shows a knitting board i was curious about??

I finally have it going right again, but not nearly as far as i should be for the time i put in it!! I got smart and put a marker were i need to switch the knitting.

You have me curious about the loom.

3. littlebrownwren

littlebrownwren New Member

Ahh,it's just the old fibro fog.

I've had a good dose of that this week.

For several yrs I've made my own Christmas cards.

One yr I used a photo of my tree.

Last yr I painted simple Christmas pics on card stock and used one of my moms poems on the inside.

This year I have a new printer and decided to use a picture of Jesus I had painted and another of moms Christmas poems on the inside.

For the life of me I couldn't keep things straight long enough to do a few cards.

Wasted more than half of my ink when I printed the pic upside down. Another half when I copied the poem upside down.

It was a simple process. I've done it many times before.

But the day I did my cards I could not get my brain to function.

Try opening your xmas card from the top then reading the poem inside , upside down.

I finally got about 30 finished and quit.

Decided if anybody else got one it would be made in some foreign country with Happy Everything written on it.

4. morningsonshine

THat was a great answer, Zimmermann must have been a pretty smart gal!

Rocky, i checked out the sight, and it looks interesting, i like those hats knitted on the loom, i'll have to seriously consider that.

Wren!!! LOL, been there done that!! I don't think we should work on any project together in the near future!! HA HA