Help, help, help

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lilaclover30, Sep 25, 2008.

1. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

I got an e-mail stating that is open so here I am. How in the world, Do I know where I am --just dis covered where to post a message. Guess I will discover where I am by expimenting. Can the whole world see us? Read us?

Oh my, for modernization. And all can see thqat I mispell. Learning this and a new computer and the same time is tooooooooooo much.

Keep with it, kids

Liv u9 all,

2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Joan/Lilac -

I see you are in a tizzy with everything you are going through with DH and the new site and new puter.. I see you are posting on the old site (but it also comes out on the new site. I am guessing that cause all those little <BR's) are all over the place. The new site is really not that much different , at least for me it isn't. However, others may disagree with me. Anyway just go slow and check out the site and you will get it.

BTW, your spelling is as bad as mine so do not worry. Actually it is not my spelling it is my typing to fast and I am to lazy to go back the fix the typos. Yes, new puters can drive you crazy but try to be patient sweetie and youwill catch on. Belive me if I can do it you can too. I am no techie by far (-: !!

Hope DH is doing better in the nursing home and learning how to walk again with his walker. Hope he is behaving himself too. You need a rest sweetie. Try and get some.

[This Message was Edited on 09/25/2008]
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I think both boards will be in use till sometime in Oct. Should give us all time to get acquainted w/ the new board.

Hope you're catching up on your rest.