help help how to get to my mail or post pic.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by southernrose, Nov 5, 2005.

1. southernrose

southernrose New Member

hi everyone, I hope each and everyone on this message board is having good days. forgive but could someone tell me how to find out if i have any mail here and also how to add pic to message board. I'm really not dumb,:},but I am having a hard time lately learning and finding anything out. I have been in fibro fog for a week now. called my doc. went in to him, but all i got was another antidepression pill. Thank you all whom ever readed this post, just hope someone can help this great-gradmother. Southernrose
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I didnt know how to post photos either.

love
    Rosie
  3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I think you are talking about the replies when you post? Those should go to the email you signed up with when you joined the board. I have never checked that so I don't know if it works or not.

When I joined up I gave them an old email that I rarely log into. Then I wanted to change it and I had to contact Tech Support about that.

If you don't remember the email addy you gave them when you signed up here, email Tech Support.

Go down to the end of the board. Click on the blue Contact Us word and it will bring up a window, but you need to give them an email addy to write you back in.

I'm just hoping you will remember what addy you gave them when you signed up.

Hugs,
    Faye
    The picture problem was answered by another member. You have to have the photo on your hard drive to put it on here.