Help! I did it again

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gardengrow, Mar 18, 2003.

1. gardengrow

gardengrow New Member

I have CFS but have had bad brain fog even more so lately.This morning I told the lady I carpool with something that she just stared at me with the oddest expression because she couldnt understand what I said. It didnt make sense at all! It made sense to me for a minute but then I realised after looking at her face that I had given her wrong info. I have done this to her several times and I think she must think I am an idiot. I sometimes drive right by her house instead of dropping her son off after school. I feel so bad today-like I cant trust myself anymore. I know I'm not alone in this -have read the hilarious FM stories but still feel bad and needed to vent! Thanks!

Gardengrow
  2. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

We have all done that at some time or another. I swear I am going to write a book and call it "From Out of the Fog", or something like that. It would give our friends and family a look at life from our perspective. Print up the fog stories and give a copy to your car pooler.
    Kathryn
  3. afeni

afeni New Member

Lately, it seems everytime I turn around, I'm fumbling my words,and stuttering. It gets me so embarassed and frustrated I don't even want to talk for a while afterwards. My hubby thinks its funny and always has a comment. And I just say...One day buddy, POW!! straite to the moon. And I try not to get too upset. So I can't speak english all the time. so what I say somebody needs to learn OUR language. what do ya say?

[ advertisement ]