Help! I have night shivers and daytime sweats, heart is pounding like crazy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mujuer, May 25, 2009.

1. mujuer

mujuer New Member

The past two weeks I have been getting rapidly worst. None of my meds are working. I suspect it isn't related to my fibro but I am terrified. I have lost 25 lbs. in the last month due to the pain. I have no appetite at all. My heart pounds like crazy. Any nurses out there that might know what these symptoms mean or any others with these symptoms? P
  2. FMsaddenedspirit

FMsaddenedspirit New Member

Hi . I am sorry you are having a hard time with this . I pray it gets better for you.

not sure if I can be of much help.... just wanted to let you know though . I do get hot flashes and sweats.. I can even be dripping sweat from my forhead and my legs will be cold. so I cover up my legs and have the fan on my upper body .. Crazy ..
    can't say I have lost any weaight though I wish... but he amount you have lost so fast in not good I would think...

and if your meds are not helping ... might be something going on.. I know when I get something added to this Darn Fibro and CF .. my Meds seem to not work ether .. gets to be to much .

check in with your Doc I would think.. let us know what they say ok..

Take care . Huggles.
  3. daylight

daylight New Member

It's time to call your doctor. Anytime you lose that much weight (without trying) you need to be checked out. Because you've been sick longer than a month it may be an infection. Or a really bad flu bug but most flu bugs don't usually linger longer than a week or two.It may also be anxiety but to be safe get this checked out.
    I hope you feel better soon. ((((HUGS))))

4. mujuer

mujuer New Member

Thanks for the replys. I am going to go to the E.R. if I need to. I am calling my Dr. tomorrow to see if I can get in. Since I have had fibro, I have never even caught a cold and I think that is weird because I used to get everything that went around. I have recently had alot of blood tests per Dr. Dantini's protocol but haven't gotten them back yet. Thanks for the support because I really need it right now. P