Help I hurt

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tedebear, Nov 3, 2002.

1. tedebear

tedebear New Member

OH MY GOD! I can't move one foot in front of the other. My arms feel like someone crushed them in a cement mixer.
    All this reason being my husband for 2 days decided we should pitch-in and work together on cleaning up for winter with the front and back yards. Putting the patio furniture away, cutting bushes and grass, etc...before the snow falls. Any quick painfree solutions other than my bubble bath, biofreeze, pain patch???? Help!
    Soft hugs (very soft hugs)
  2. tedebear

tedebear New Member

OH MY GOD! I can't move one foot in front of the other. My arms feel like someone crushed them in a cement mixer.
    All this reason being my husband for 2 days decided we should pitch-in and work together on cleaning up for winter with the front and back yards. Putting the patio furniture away, cutting bushes and grass, etc...before the snow falls. Any quick painfree solutions other than my bubble bath, biofreeze, pain patch???? Help!
    Soft hugs (very soft hugs)
  3. Starla

Starla New Member

Have you tried that blue ointment? works good for me. cost about $40 for a 4 oz. jar, but the pain goes away quickly, when it starts to come back, just put it back on again. Another good trick that is inexpensive is Epsom Salts bath. Another is a Vinegar Bath. A very old Chiropractor that was 85 years old at the time taught me that one. His formula was 1/2 cup vinegar to 1 quart of water. The vinegar water pulls the soreness from your body. Warm the water on the stove, a crock pot on low works well, put a hand towel in it, wring it out, place it on your sore area, then cover with dry towels to keep heat in. Repeat when cools down. Really does pull soreness out. Don't work too hard!! Hope you get to feeling better.
  4. granmama

granmama New Member

Hey the vinegar theroy might work. My mom would use vinegar on our sunburns when we were kids. She too said it would draw out the fire from the burn.

It would feel cool to the skin at the very beginning, then watch out! You can feel the skin getting tighter, doing it's thing I suppose.

Just thought I would add my 2cents!

granmama
  5. tedebear

tedebear New Member

Thanks for the suggestion. I will try it.
    Soft hugs.