Help I need a doctor referral

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by klh4, Sep 19, 2003.

  1. klh4

    klh4 New Member

    Please can anyone refer me to a competent doctor knowlegeable about CFS. My doctor retired a year ago and I have yet to find a good on in or near my area.

    I live in the Sierra Vista, Arizona area. I could use a doctor here or in Tucson, Arizona. Please help!
    [This Message was Edited on 09/19/2003]
  2. tlc8858

    tlc8858 New Member

    Hi there, I live in Oregon, and don't know of any doctors in the state of Arizona, but this website has a great doctor referral list. It shows all the doctors in Arizona that are on there good doctor list who treat fm.
    Go to the top of the page and click on the purple bar that says doctor referral. Pick your state and go from there. This is one way to find one that is in your area, or at least within driving distance.
    Good Luck you.