HELP???????? I NEED FEEDBACK,COMPARE NOTES,OR WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by nje, Feb 10, 2003.

1. nje

nje New Member

I FEEL LIKE I`VE BEEN BEATEN EVERY MORNING WHEN I GET UP,UNTIL I TAKE ALL THE MEDS I HAVE TO TAKE,THEN I HAVE TO LAY BACK DOWN,AND GIVE THEM TIME TO WORK. DOES THIS DISEASE GET ANY WORSER,OR DOES ANYBODY KNOW? I`D HATE TO THINK IT COULD GET MUCH WORSE. IF I`M NOT ACHING,THEN I`M NAUSEATED,OR HAVING KILLER HEADACHES. I HAVE VERY FEW DAYS WHERE I CAN SAY, THAT I FEEL HALF-WAY GOOD. I HAVE TERRIBLE SHORT-TERM MEMORY LOSS. I CAN`T DO MUCH OF NOTHING UNLESS I WANT TO ACHE MORE.THE AWFUL THING IS, I CAN`T GET MY HUSBAND TO DO MUCH OF NOTHING IN THE HOUSE,SO I TOLD HIM,JUST LET THE DUST OVERCOME US,I WOULDN`T FEEL IT ANYWAY,BECAUSE THIS FIBRO TAKES ALL MY ENERGY TO JUST FUNCTION A LITTLE BIT.DOES ANYBODY HAVE THAT PROBLEM TOO? I`VE ALSO CAUGHT MYSELF WRITING WORDS BACKWARD;1 NIGHT ON HERE I READ WHERE SOMEONE HAD DYSLEXIA WITH THEIR FIBRO,I DIDN`T ANSWER ,BUT I WISH I HAD NOW. I NEVER EVER, HAD THAT BEFORE I GOT THIS STUFF. I GET OVERWHELMED WITH DEPRESSION SOMETIMES,WHICH IS WHY I SEE A THERAPIST AND PSYCHIATRIST EVERY MONTH. ITS TIME FOR ME TO GO BACK,ON WEDNESDAY,AND I REALLY NEED IT BAD THIS MONTH. I THINK EVERYTHING THAT COULD GO WRONG HAS WENT WRONG.THE ONLY BRIGHT SPOT,IN MY LIFE SINCE THE DAY I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH THIS JUNK,IS THAT AFTER 18 MONTHS I FINALLY GOT APPROVED FOR DISABILITY; NOW I`M WAITING FOR THEM TO SEND MY BACK-PAY,I BETTER NOT HOLD MY BREATH,IFTHEY TAKE AS LONG SENDING IT AS THEY DID APPROVING IT .WELL I HOPE SOMEBODY ANSWERS ME,FOR I COULD USE A LITTLE FEEDBACK RIGHT NOW. PS,MY HUSBAND GOT LAID OFF LAST WEEK,THE 3RD TIME IN A YEAR OR MORE;ALSO THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO GET TAXES BACK. $1000 .WE OWED SOME FROM FEDERAL FROM LAST YEAR,THEY NOT ONLY TOOK OUR FED. BUT OUR STATE TOO. NOW ISN`T THAT A HOOT? THESE 2 PIECES OF BAD NEWS ALMOST SENT ME OFF MY ROCKER; IF MY HUSBAND HADN`T BEEN HOME I DON`T KNOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE. AS IT WAS I PITCHED 1 MORE HORRIFIC FIT,I MEAN I WAS THROWING THINGS,HITTING THE WALLS,TRYING TO SEE IF I COULD BEAT MYSELF UP I RECKON,LOL; BUT FOR REAL, IREALLY LOST IT WORSE THAN I EVER THOUGHT I COULD. I REALLY HOPE SOMEONE REPLIES TO ME
  2. Dayle

Dayle New Member

Nje, Sorry about your bad luck but don't give up. There are lots of things you can do to help yourself. Any type of water exercise is helpful. Try to go easy on the meds as they can zap the energy that you are trying to preserve. Most of all, educate yourself. YOu will find that what works for you may not work for everyone & viseversa. GoodLuck D.
  3. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Normals cannot even begin to comprehend what it is like to have IBS, Migraines, muscular/skeletal pain, cognitive problems, on and on. I haven't even gone into the depression and anxiety modes we can end up with!

I try to concentrate on "loving" my family; I know I am hard to live with..I was hard before I went down@

Anyway, as you sort through your treatment plan, segregate your differing syndrome and address them, you will find yourself again. A new and stronger self is what you will find. My email is PaperbackWriter_101@msn.com should you want to converse in more depth. CactusLil'
  4. philsr

philsr New Member

I go thru the same thing every morning. Effexor and Oxycontin or stay in bed.
  5. Debbi

Debbi New Member

welcome to the club - you have to remember that it is the condition - disease-whatever??? that does this - NOT YOU - losing it is okay - it's just frustration with pain, fog and everything else ganging up on you when you are sooo tired you can't even think - re dyslexia - I used to write for a living - if I had to write now, even little kids couldn't understand - we write how we think - thinking backwards is just normal for us that suffer from this DD - don't lose hope and keep loving your family - keep trying to love yourself and keep in contact
    Deb