Help! I need prayer, please!!!!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by KCD, Jun 24, 2003.

1. KCD

KCD New Member

I am moving to St.Francisville (outside Baton Rouge) on July 2nd from Dallas area. My husband is already there and I have the job of packing. I have 3 kids helping me. lol They are 9, 8, and 4. We have movers coming to pick up the stuff next Wed., but I have to make the 8 hour + bathroom and food stops by myself. BooHoo, poor little ol me! I hope I am not whining too much. I just am requesting prayer because I know how important that is. Thank you all soooo much (ahead of time) for the prayers.

Sincerely,

Valerie (KCD)
  2. tiredTina

tiredTina New Member

I don't think you're whining too much at all!!!! I have moved more times than I can count, and it's NEVER an easy job. And with just three kids to help makes it an even bigger job. I will definately keep you all in my prayers, and I will pray that you are able to keep it together and keep your sanity!!! God bless you on your trek, may he keep you safe!!

In Him,
    ~Tina~
  3. psalmlady

psalmlady New Member

You will give your angels charge over this dear sister and her children, as they travel to their destination. God that no harm will come near to them, and Lord, that these little ones will be at peace as they travel with mom to be with daddy. God that the relocation will be an easy task and that you oh Lord have moved this family in a place where you would have them to be. Bless each one and give them favor with the new people that come into their lives, Lord that your blessings will flow mightily and they will prosper in everything they put their hand to.

Thank you Father ... In Jesus' name, Amen!
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Small world for sure, I live in Ponchatoula, Louisiana, not sure how far away from me St. Francisville is from me right now, too tired to think, and hubby (who is the great one on distance in this state is asleep!).

Will keep you in my prayers, and those children too.

God bless you, and watch over you through the whole affair, as I know how stressful and how much work moving can be!

You take care, be careful, and take a rest stop when you get tired, don't push it.

Will pray for all of you till you get here............

Shalom, Shirl
  5. BabsFl

BabsFl New Member

I say Amen and stand in agreement of all the above prayers.
    The lord does have his hand on this board as you will see through the testomony's and good reports! I will keep you and your family in my prayers. God be with you and keep you!

Sister in Christ,
    Barb
  6. KCD

KCD New Member

for the prayers. Today has gone better. Please keep on praying.......Love KCD
  7. stilhere

stilhere New Member

The Lord will be with you and the kids and the whole shmagola, :) He is good, and He protects us so much, I've moved to Washington State, to Nebraska, Back to Washington State, then back to California, 2 states by myself and my kids, so I know, just try to have fun with the kids, I'm sure you know, ;-).

In Christ
    Jessica
  8. KCD

KCD New Member

We have safely made the move and everything went fine...Thanks again, KCD