HELP! I need to find a good Internal Medicine Doctor in Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dndoriginal, Oct 23, 2002.

1. dndoriginal

dndoriginal Guest

HELP!
    I would greatly appreciate anyone who can recommend an Internal Medicine Doctor in Las Vegas. I have been seeing Doctor Corinne Davis for my Pain Management, if you could call it that. Recently I have had some blood work-ups and my Triglycerides were at 985 (off the chart) and I am also in trouble with my Cholesterol levels coming in at 326, also very HIGH. I have alot of wierd things going on with my metablism as well, since I just gained 40 pounds! I have never in my 40 years of life had a weight problem. I have never even been on a diet. I was always skinny but not anymore. The main problem is carrying around all this extra weight is causing me additional pain. I recently won my Disability case at the Appeals Court level after two denials, so I now have full medicaid to pay for whatever treatment I can get. I need a Doctor that knows more than I do about Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, these are my biggest problems at the moment. I have already been a patient of Dr. Willard, so he won't do. Any input on who I can trust to help me with the blood problems as well as my nutrition situation, would be significantly appreciated! (A Goddsend to be more precise!) I truly need help ASAP.
    Thank you for whatever help anyone can provide.
    Sincerely Desperate,
    Deanna
    [This Message was Edited on 10/24/2002]
  2. dndoriginal

dndoriginal Guest

HELP!
    I would greatly appreciate anyone who can recommend an Internal Medicine Doctor in Las Vegas. I have been seeing Doctor Corinne Davis for my Pain Management, if you could call it that. Recently I have had some blood work-ups and my Triglycerides were at 985 (off the chart) and I am also in trouble with my Cholesterol levels coming in at 326, also very HIGH. I have alot of wierd things going on with my metablism as well, since I just gained 40 pounds! I have never in my 40 years of life had a weight problem. I have never even been on a diet. I was always skinny but not anymore. The main problem is carrying around all this extra weight is causing me additional pain. I recently won my Disability case at the Appeals Court level after two denials, so I now have full medicaid to pay for whatever treatment I can get. I need a Doctor that knows more than I do about Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, these are my biggest problems at the moment. I have already been a patient of Dr. Willard, so he won't do. Any input on who I can trust to help me with the blood problems as well as my nutrition situation, would be significantly appreciated! (A Goddsend to be more precise!) I truly need help ASAP.
    Thank you for whatever help anyone can provide.
    Sincerely Desperate,
    Deanna
    [This Message was Edited on 10/24/2002]