Help I think I am on fire....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tonijo, Oct 9, 2002.

1. tonijo

tonijo New Member

For the past few days I have a burning in my knees. I have never had this burning before> I always have alot of pain. It is uaually in my back. Is there anything I can do for the burning? I think it might be worse than pain.
    tonijo
  2. tonijo

tonijo New Member

For the past few days I have a burning in my knees. I have never had this burning before> I always have alot of pain. It is uaually in my back. Is there anything I can do for the burning? I think it might be worse than pain.
    tonijo
  3. erkymm

erkymm New Member

yes i have burning 24/7 nothing helps much it started slowly but got worse try ultram or neuronitin they help good luck
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

on my knees and the front of my thighs, and sometimes on my face. It feels like a really bad sunburn. Gold Bond Lotion or the blue ice gel helps for a short time. The good news is it will probably go away. I used to have it all the time, moving from place to place, now I get it only occasionally.

The burn felt so bad that I just could not believe that my skin was not red and blistered but most of the time it just looks normal.

Guess this doesn't help much but at least you are not alone in this. Pepper
  5. sean

sean New Member

I'm thinking of buying a fire engine, and parking it outside my house, just in case I catch fire. Ive had burning on the scalp, face, ears (outer), right ear (inner), throat, kidney region, heart region, inside of upper arms, shins, calfs, and ankles. The worsed case of burning appears within half hour of eating oranges, but I suspect there are other food allergies as well.