help im moving...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wolfspirit, Mar 13, 2003.

1. wolfspirit

wolfspirit New Member

hi i know it has been sometime since i have posted but sooo much is going on now that i dont have the time anymore...but..im trying to get back to my groups..now i am moving to NJ end of may :and im driving there from NC :(:
    im not going to have insurance and not sure of what to do..i first need to find doc and my doc here doesnt want me to work but i dont have a choice...going back to school meds and son i need money and of course t is sooo hard to get help state wise there they dont even allow adults on medicaid anymore there....im tired scared and worried all rolled up in one...not sure where to turn i have a good doc here but i will have to leave him behind i mean i cant pack him upand bring him with me lol....what to do...
    1: docs in NJ
    2: insurance
    3:helpppppppp!!!!
    im not going to know anyone except parents...good grief lol
    thanks in advance
    wolfie
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Glad to see you posting again, but sure can't help with all those problems you are facing. Unless you want prayer, I can't begin to help!

It is great that your parents are waiting for you, that is a big plus. Hopefully you will be staying with them untill you get your life in order.

I know we have quite a few members from Jersey, and I am sure they will be able to help with a doctor, and maybe some of those other things you mentioned.

Again,welcome back and let us know how you and your son are doing.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. wolfspirit

wolfspirit New Member

thanks Shirl could always use prayer..wolfie
  4. chewie

chewie New Member

Hi Wolfie, I moved to Texas in Nov. and then back to Cal. WHAT an experience that was! I found a site on the web that helped me Very much with packing ect. I moved from a 4 bedroom with a attached 3 room apt. 2100 sg ft total. It really help me out considerably. E mail me back for info. on site.

wbsjes3@cs.com
    SOFT HUGS Joyce