Help I've Falllen, and Bla,Bla

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sandy1, Jan 5, 2006.

1. sandy1

sandy1 New Member

Help , I keep falling over and it hurts! I do not get weak, I do not feal dizzy, I do not black out: I just fall over to my right. My primary dr, says traction P.T. My great neurologist closed practice after Katrina. Now I made an appt. With new Dr. He so busy you wait 3-4 MONTHS for a follow up. He does have nurses assistant who seamed to know what was what but is it worth it. I drive 2Hours to Baton Rouge. Any one have any better advice! I'm getting bruised all over. My husband is worried, he travels a great deal.
  2. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

My parents' neighbor has a daughter who has been falling a lot lately, so I wrote down this web site when I heard about it on the radio the other day : www.ipmr.org/ .

They have a brochure and a sound file on fall prevention. It is undoubtedly aimed at normals, so it might or might not be helpful to you.

Are you at least using a cane or a a walker until you can find out what is going on?[This Message was Edited on 01/06/2006]
  3. sandy1

sandy1 New Member

Thanks for the replys,I do use a caine. 2 nights ago I fell out of bed and my bedside table caught my rt.side
    the bruise is horrible.
    thanks again
    Sandy