Help, just need friends... :(

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Hope4Sofia, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Hope4Sofia

Hope4Sofia New Member

I'm so discouraged. Almost don't want to type. Feeling lonely, unlistened to, frustrated. Mostly, I just HURT. Why isn't it getting better??

I wish I could just materialize some of you in my living room to talk to.

My hub was very compassionate this morning - that was good.

I'm so weary of this. I don't understand why it just gets worse. I though Fm wasn't degenerative. It feels that way. Everything seems to be breaking down. In my heart I believe this is autoimmune.

Just wish someone could help me put it together.

It has to get better. I'm afraid. I hurt sooo much. My back, feet, eyes.

Does anyone else have an autoimmune dz? Maybe you could go over my sx w/ me.

I just need help and don't know where to go anymore to find it.

Thanks for listening.

Sofi
  2. Leaknits

Leaknits New Member

Hi, Sofi:

Not knowing just where you are in Arizona, I can't (sorry) send you directly to fibro support groups there. BUT: just now when I googled for such groups, found a lot of info.
    Also there's fibromyalgiaweekly.com, which you might find helpful.
    Could you phone a local hospital and ask for the name of a fibro-understanding doc? Sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't. A huge chunk of the medical community doesn't seem to believe in fibro or its' cousin chronic fatigue.
    Soft hug,
    Lea.
  3. pemaw54

pemaw54 New Member

We all know what you are going through and we are here for you and to listen and to try to help. The mth of Feb. was the very worst yet for me. I cant take the cold and I can always tell you when its going to rain. Every time I feel I can no longer go on like this, I get a day that is alittle better and I can go on. I do water arobics at the ymca. I get to go for 30.00$mth which is even a stretch for me, but It has saved my life alot of times.. When I hurt so bad, and feel useless and worthless, it can be a scary time. I keep telling myself that this FM doesnt permantly damage my body I have to wonder. I cant sit here long and some days I cant type. I know about feeling alone. I do know my immune system has always been messed up. My sade rate goes up alot(testing for imflamation). The drs just keep saying, FM. Know that Im here in the same situation you say you are in. Suzette
  4. SherylD

SherylD Guest

Hey!

Is your daughter better??? When my daughter was sick I think I had a touch of what ever it was that she had...And I felt sooo bad..hurt bad everywhere..fetl weird..Very depressed! I cried all the time...

Do you suppose you have a little of what your daughter had???

I just hope you feel better soon!!

SherylD

p.s. after a trip to the E.R. to get a shot of Abx my daughter is doing much better..except the thrush is really giving her a hard time..but fever is gone..
  5. Hope4Sofia

Hope4Sofia New Member

It feels good to be heard. Just to know you understand.

I have been looking for fms support groups w/ little success. A lot of the info is outdated so when I call or e-mail - no one is home. I will call rheumy's office next week but they are closed for today. (I wish my fibro had office hours.)

Hey Sheryl! Yes, my girl is doing better - still on ABX though. I have decided that once she is off the Abx I'm going to take her in for more testing. She is soo symptomatic of this DD. Her dad has RA and, whatever it is that I have, I share w/ every member of my father's side of the family (many of our sx are identical). I'm afraid her chances of avoiding this are not good.

This has been a bad week pain-wise for me. Today the worst. I don't feel unusual though, as far as being sick, just the normal sick if you know what I mean.

I'm wondering if I have mixed connective tissue disease or Hashimotos or Sjogrens. They all fit me too well. Anyone else? I'm still waiting on all the labs (takes FOREVER). All I know is that my Sed rate was high (35). At least there's a lab to show that I hurt (always a silver lining!)

Thanks for being there. Just so lonely right now. Wish you could of know the bright happy peppy me. She's been missing for a long time now.

Sofi
  6. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

wOULDN'T it be nice if all my friends(all two of them) could be always as caring as the folks here? Well we arein your living room sweetie.
    I know it is bad for me this week too.

DH just put on a video we got for $2 from Hollywood(those 5 for $10 deal. It was exciting Mike Douglas, took our minds of everything.

Love Anne C
  7. Hope4Sofia

Hope4Sofia New Member

Your responses bring tears to my eyes. (I'm very fragile today.)

The movie sounds nice. I should take a trip to Blockbuster.

I feel like the little kid who's sick inside watching all the other kids play outside. I want to play!

Thank you for being in the trenches with me.

Sofi
  8. Hope4Sofia

Hope4Sofia New Member

I know, I'm needy right now.
  9. JLH

JLH New Member

I'm sorry you are feeling so poorly today. Being sick every day of your life really "sucks" (as the kids say today) doesn't it.

You wanted to know if anyone has an autoimmune disease. I also have systemic lupus, along with the Sjogren's Syndrome and Raynauds, in addition to a host of other problems.

Hugs,
    Janet

[ advertisement ]