HELP lost puppy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Catseye, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Catseye

Catseye Member

I know most of you are dog lovers and will help us. Our neighbor has lost her Chihuahua and is desperate to find him. She does a lot of traveling and always takes her dog with her.

Yesterday, she was sitting on the couch watching TV. She called out for her puppy with no response, and the back door was open.

She has been putting up signs everywhere. If you see this dog, please let me know and I will notify her. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Please see the photo in my profile

2. paulmack

paulmack New Member

I was a little concerned for your neighbour until I saw the photo.Gave me a great laugh,haha.

PS I will print some copies off & put some up over here as well.
  3. xchocoholic

xchocoholic New Member

Sick, really sick .... thanks for the laugh ... marcia
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

Good One Karen! I think i know a couple people that could Happen to!lololo ,,,,S
    [This Message was Edited on 02/02/2007]
  5. elliespad

elliespad Member

I lost my cell phone last week. Where do you think it showed up?
  6. kriket

kriket New Member

How funny!!! I have a dog that looks just like that one that is a bit in the crack!!!!

7. joyfully

joyfully New Member

You had me hook, line, and sinker on this one! I never saw it coming!
  8. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

Can you ask your friend if she would be interested in joining our "Lose the FLUBBER" thread/group?

he he he
    Thanks... too funny.
  9. karinaxx

karinaxx New Member

i allways said it: stay away of A..h.....s and toxic people!

[This Message was Edited on 02/03/2007]
  10. Marta608

Marta608 Member

You got me. Good picture of you, though!

11. Catseye

Catseye Member

You guys are funnier than the picture! And ellie and marta are especially demented!!!

I certainly didn't see THAT one coming, marta!

It took me an hour yesterday to change my profile pic. I hope people in the cfs room aren't looking me up today after I've answered their questions. My dang charge cord just broke and I fear I'm not going to be able to get it out of there soon enough. Oh well, joke's on me now.

how come when I choose a new one and add it, most of the time it doesn't do anything? It puts up the old one and says "you have edited it" or something like that. what am I doing wrong?
  12. Catseye

Catseye Member

It was a funny picture but it got stuck there and I couldn't get rid of it. I don't want newbies to see that picture without reading this post, I would look like a nut. So I managed to get it removed and put the
    Andromeda galaxy in it's place. It's the nearest major galaxy, about 2 million light years away.

And yes, please come buy the neighbor's house! He is losing his shirt because of poor business planning and is partying constantly and driving me crazy! His house is for sale but he wants way too much.

Right now, I'm taking my shirt off and putting the air on because this winter is unseasonably hot! I got my hubby's attention, now.