HELP????!!!!! MAJOR VENTING HERE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ANGELEO728, Nov 17, 2009.

1. ANGELEO728

ANGELEO728 New Member

I CANT TAKE THIS LIFE ANYMORE... I HAVE NOT HAD MY ANTI-DEPRESSANTS FOR A WEEK NOW AND I CAN'T FUNCTION...
    MY WORKPLACE IS NOT UNDERSTANDING. BIG CORPORATE 500 COMPANY.... THEY DON'T CARE IF YOU LIVE OR DIE, BUT IF YOU ARE ALIVE, JUST COME TO WORK AND DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WHILE YOU ARE HERE PLEASE...YOU MAY HAVE ALL THE PROBLEMS OF YOUR CHOICE WHILE YOU ARE AT HOME OR ELSE WHERE...

I'M BROKE... I KNOW... JOIN THE CLUB, HUH?? MY SONS "FATHER" WON'T PAY HIS BACK CHILD SUPPORT SO THAT WE CAN HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE... CAN ANYONE SAY, ASS??? SORRY IF I OFFEND ANYONE, BUT IT'S HOW I FEEL

I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I CAN DEAL WITH THIS PAIN, MENTAL ISSUES AND STRESS OF BEING A MOM TO A VERY TYPE A SOON TO BE 4 YEAR OLD....

ANY IDEAS?????????????????????????????????????????????
  2. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Is there a reason you are off of your anti depressant? Was it not working? Are you in therapy?

I know how frustrating this can be.

Please give us more details so we can get a better idea of what is going on.

Take care.

gap
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Sounds like you have plenty to vent about.

Sorry things are so tough. You might look at the post titled "Waking up is H**L"
    for some recommendations regarding vitamins.

If you read my profile you can see what I've tried over the decades and what
    has helped.

What are you doing to fight depression? Have you visited the depression board?
    TwoCatdoctors has a post w/ info on getting free/lowcost meds/treatment.

Hope you can find something.

Rock

4. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

I can understand how you feel, I didn't understand what the doctor was telling me about how to wean off one med and start another. So....to make a long story short, I was off all my depression meds and I was a basket case. I would go from rage to sadness to angry to tearful.

I hope you are able to get on your meds soon. I can't help you about your work issues but I can understand how you feel.

Hang in there, you will have a better day soon:)
    Deb
  5. gapsych

gapsych New Member

When I first started taking ADs there were a few times I tried to get off of them. Each time after five days, the depression would hit me.

Please take care of yourself. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Have you posted on the depression board?

When I was "clinically depressed" things seemed worse than they were. Even the ones that were hard to handle whether depressed or not. But the AD did indeed help.

gap
  6. kjfms

kjfms Member

Try calling you physician and asking for some samples. Also see if you can sign up for PA (Patient Assistant) for the medication you can't afford.

Best of luck to you.