help me choose a catchy name

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hannahfaid, Aug 19, 2007.

1. hannahfaid

hannahfaid New Member

Hi I have fm and cfs and I am trying to change my business from groomer and petsitting to more petsitting (easier on me). I am going to personalize my personal vehicle plates... I can have 6 letters. The name of my company is "suds of love"...any ideas??
    sds lvr? K9 sitr? lol any help would be appreciated!!
  2. joyfully

joyfully New Member

Wasn't there a group in the late 60's or early 70's that was called "Students for a Democratic Society" (SDS) that were doing a bunch of protests? I lived in California back then; I can't remember more details at this time.

Yep. I just looked up SDS. The web page stated, "sds was the largest and most influential radical student organization of the 1960s." The web page goes on to tell about the violence and protests. [This Message was Edited on 08/19/2007]
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

I really like the K9 SITR,,,,,,,It's not to complicated and if you can use CAPS that would get more readers,,,,,,also you could put PT SITR ,,,,,,,if you plan on sitting more kinds of pets than dogs ,,,,,Good luck! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,S
  4. hannahfaid

hannahfaid New Member

I had to put down 3 choice so I used K-9 LVR, PUP LUV and K9 SITR... I am hoping for the last one though!! I like it too!!