Help me locate a post?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by elliespad, Apr 21, 2007.

1. elliespad

elliespad Member

Can someone help me locate a post about 2 weeks ago, maybe? Someone posted a MSG free recipe for Taco seasoning and for the life of me I can't find it? Will keep looking but I really want to make this tonight and cant find it.

Thanks guys,
  2. paulmack

paulmack New Member

I was looking at pasta sauce recipes a few weeks back by Stormyskye & just before I got a chance to copy it I noticed that all her threads & posts were removed.Because I was looking at food recipes I think I can recall the thread you're talking about.Was is not started by dncnfgrs whose threads have also vanished.
    Don't know why but I think the thread your looking for has been removed.
    Hope this helps & hope you're having a pleasant weekend.I'm just off to bed shortly.Oh the joys of having Fibro,such sociable lives we lead,LOL.
  3. elliespad

elliespad Member

I know it wasn't Stormy who posted it, but it might have been dncngfngrs. I've looked up all the key words I know I wrote back with and can't find it. Shame. Shame they're both gone.

Anyway, thanks. I just looked up a random recipe on the net, don't know if it's any good but will know soon :).
    [This Message was Edited on 04/22/2007]
  4. elliespad

elliespad Member

Will have to try that one next time. The one I took off the net last night was not so great. Thanks for looking that up.
  5. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

I like the simplicity of your recipes. Do you have one for sloppy joes?

Maybe you could start a whole thread on this type recipe? I'd try them!