Help me please

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hawkeye, Jan 1, 2007.

1. Hawkeye

Hawkeye New Member

I am so NOT computer savy...and now I finally have a digital camera and I am confused about that now too. LOL

How do I post a picture on the site?

I would appreciate any help. I do have the pictures out of the camera finally and onto the computer and I was tickled pink this afternoon when I finally figured out how to attach one to a mail.

Any help would be appreciated!

2. butterfly83

butterfly83 New Member

Hawkeye, why don't you try using PhotoBucket?

You can register for a free account, and then it's very easy to upload your pictures there, and under each picture, they provide you with the URL address of it, and an HTML code link that you can just copy and paste, and it will post a picture on a website.

3. larryh

larryh New Member

To start with you have to know where on your computer the picture is saved to. By that I mean the folder the picture is in. When you log on there is a choice at the top of every page to either view or edit your profile. Choose "Edit Profile". Next choose "Replace My Picture". In the new window that opens up click on the browse button and browse to the picture you want. After you find it click "open which closes the browse window. Next click the button that says " add picture" below the name of your picture. IT takes a couple of minutes and will tell you when it is through uploading your picture.

Hope this is clear enough for you.