Help me please!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by Ugh....help, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Ugh....help

Ugh....help Member

Someone help me! I have been experiencing all these symptoms. I haven't been diagnosed with anything. My VA doctor suggested I may have chronic fatigue syndrome. It comes mad goes. I suffer from depression/PTSD and GERD. I was really sick without a fever. Started throwing up and went to the ER. They said everything was normal again. Every time I mention this test are taken and it's all normal. I have just dubbed myself crazy, lazy, and stupid. Cause that's how I feel. And how I see myself in the eyes of people when I tell them this. It hurts emotionally and physically. If you can help me or tell me who can, please. Not sure how much of this I can take. Thank you.
  2. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Hi Ugh,

If you have not tried going gluten free for at least 30 days, I would definitely try that.

There are so many toxins in our food. Gluten is found in almost all processed foods, condiments, etc. It is hidden using many names.

I would suggest actually cutting out all processed foods if you can, and eat only gluten free whole foods for at least 30 days....Meats, poultry, fish, veggies, fruits, nuts, seeds.

Many people also avoid cow dairy, soy, sugar, corn (especially corn syrup and high fructose corn syrup), nitrates/nitrites and artificial sweeteners. Sweeteners like aspartame are very toxic and it is found in so many things, like diet soda.

The best info about what foods/ingredients are gluten free and which are not, is found at www.celiac.com. On the left side of the page is a link that says "Safe Gluten Free Food List/Unsafe Foods and Ingredients"

Have you watched the free online documentary called, "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead"? It is definitely worth watching. http://www.hulu.com/watch/289122

It shows how much good nutritious food can heal the body and mind.

I have read of many people having symptoms of GERD, depression, etc from gluten sensitivity.

http://www.naturalnews.com/036455_gluten_sensitivity_flour.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/037575_gluten_wheat_grains.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/gluten.html

Good luck to you. Hope you get some answers and get well!
  3. Ugh....help

Ugh....help Member

Thanks for the information everyone, I've basically given up on everyone or anyone helping me. I say if God wants me to die He'll take me home with him. If He doesn't I'll try n endure what ever misery n pain there is in my life. I'll try these methods n watch the videos n read the info. Thanks again. It means a lot, it does.
  4. Dave Galino

Dave Galino Member

Do you use artificial sweeteners, especially aspartame or sucralose ? If not, I can't help you.
    If so, please listen:
    I starting having many problems that the doctors had no cure for, and I had to realize for myself that I had aspartame poisoning (diet sodas, equal, etc). As soon as I quit aspartame completely, I started to feel better, other than the headaches that go along with aspartame withdrawal. It is highly addictive. Google aspartame side effects and aspartame withdrawal for sites to help you. Regular doctors are clueless.
    Good luck finding your answers.
    Dave
  5. Ugh....help

Ugh....help Member

No I don't, but thank you.
  6. Dave Galino

Dave Galino Member

Don't give up. Keep looking for your answers.
    Here's another possibility. Candida in your digestive tract. cure: probiotics. Try a really good one. Google Keybiotics ... they seem to get great reviews ... or try another one that gets great reviews. Probiotics can make a big difference in your life, especially if you like foods with a lot of sugar and sugar substitutes, or just don't eat the healthiest foods. The wrong foods can promote candida in our digestive systems, to bad levels that prevent good digestion. Probiotics (a good one) can bring the balance of good bacteria and bad bacteria back to proper levels.

Many studies have been conducted on the importance of probiotics, and have found that a balanced gut helps with:
    Constipation
    Gas/Bloating/Indigestion
    Antibiotic-Associated Diarrhea
    Weight Gain/Obesity
    Fatigue/Energy Levels
    Immune System
    Skin Problems
    Brain Fog

It helped me a lot. Maybe it'll help you.

There's another forum on Healthboards.com, that might help you too.