Help me thru the next few hours, Please.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 30feeling80, Dec 20, 2009.

1. 30feeling80

30feeling80 New Member

Help me. I am overwrought with pain at the current time. When the worst comes like it is right now, it always passes. But I don't know what to do for the current time. I've tried heat cold, moving, laying down, sitting and repositioning. I don't know what to do to help this pass.
  2. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

I don't like telling anyone what to do, unless they are one of my ex-bf's, lol. But I will tell you what helps me. This place on-line for sure, music, my cats, music, writing poetry (expressing the pain), talking to friends and family who understand me, and taking hot baths, showers, or turning on the TV and laying on my massager mattress, or a heating pad.

(((((((((((((((((Soft, gentle Hugs, too!))))))))))))))))))
  3. ladybugmandy

ladybugmandy Member

hang on.....just hang on. this won't last too much longer!!
  4. skeptik2

skeptik2 Member

So sorry you're going through this! Are you cold? If so, I ditto the
    warm epsom salts bath and then bundling up real good and getting
    into bed and SLEEPING. Sleep restores us, helps so much with
    the pain.

I find distracting myself and trying to not focus on the pain helps,
    also; maybe that's why the ELF procedure works; while you're
    'tapping' away, your brain is using other circuits and distracts it
    from the pain. Maybe try looking at the video mentioned above,
    see if it helps?

My heart goes out to you...may the 'flare' or whatever leave you
    NOW and may you be able to carry on through the holidays a bit
    more pain free.

I send you strength...

skeptik2
  5. sascha

sascha Member

being so tortured by pain. i am so sorry. i have pains from cfids, but not that bad.

i second what Caledonia suggested- put EFT to work. it's one of my main tools now- it has helped me, and has helped many others, with pain, not to mention many other issues. go to emofree.com to get started. there's a basic inf. manual you can download free. i highly recommend getting going with this. i wouldn't recommend it if i hadn't tried it and gotten results. I WANT YOU TO FIND RELIEF, and this approach would give you tools to help yourself.

very best to you- hang in there- report back in. Sascha *and my understanding is Gary Craig (who started EFT) is retiring, going off-line, so his website may not be around indefinitely as i thought and hoped it would, so i hope you check into it soon.
  6. sascha

sascha Member

being so tortured by pain. i am so sorry. i have pains from cfids, but not that bad.

i second what Caledonia suggested- put EFT to work. it's one of my main tools now- it has helped me, and has helped many others, with pain, not to mention many other issues. go to emofree.com to get started. there's a basic inf. manual you can download free. i highly recommend getting going with this. i wouldn't recommend it if i hadn't tried it and gotten results. I WANT YOU TO FIND RELIEF, and this approach would give you tools to help yourself.

very best to you- hang in there- report back in. Sascha *and my understanding is Gary Craig (who started EFT) is retiring, going off-line, so his website may not be around indefinitely as i thought and hoped it would, so i hope you check into it soon.
  7. 30feeling80

30feeling80 New Member

Just knowing you all were there made it things pass. I made it thru the night and somehow, the sun coming up brings new hope. I called my doctor this morning and he makes house calls. He will bring me relief today. Thanks for all of your tips, your concern, your hugs. Thank you and Merry Christmas everybody.
  8. MsE

MsE New Member

A great big loud "BUMMER!" I'm so sorry you are hurting. MsE
  9. spartanjt

spartanjt New Member

Hi 30 - Been a while since we've touched base. Just wanted to say I'm sorry to hear you're struggling as much as you are. Curious if you ever went back to Dr Kavieff ? Sounds like he may be able to do you some good. I'm still seeing him,,,going on about 6 years now.

JT
  10. MamaT1967

MamaT1967 New Member

I have been in pain since Monday. It was so bad last night that I had a hard time sleeping and when I did doze off for a while, I dreamed I was in pain. Every bone and joint in my body feels like it has been broken. Does anybody else's bones hurt or is it all muscle pain?

I am sorry for anybody that has to live with this pain, I hope you feel better soon.
  11. hensue

hensue New Member

I feel really bad today hurting bone and muscles. Like Sue said your head is about to come off.
    My joints hurt really bad.
    I do feel as though I must be 90.

12. FibroFay

FibroFay New Member

Bones, joints, muscles. Agonizing pain. The wind chill is in the single digits, and it's very blustery. That must have a huge bearing on our pain.

Take care,
    Fay