HELP MESSAGE BOARD QUESTION

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by FOYBOYFOY, Sep 11, 2006.

1. FOYBOYFOY

FOYBOYFOY New Member

THANKS
    SAY I VIEW A POST, SOMEONE RESPONSES TO THAT POST AND I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A COMMENT TO THEM. WHEN I HIT REPLY IT REPLYS TO THE ORIGINAL SENDER. HOW DO I CONNECT TO A RESPONDER. IF YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR A GENIUS

GOD BLESS FOY
  2. Holly-Admin

Holly-Admin Administrator

When you reply to a post, it automatically shows you the first post in that thread. So you're not really replying directly to a certain poster, you're just adding your post onto the thread. I hope that makes sense.

-Holly
    ProHealth Tech Support
  3. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

I'm glad you asked about this. I've wanted to do the same thing. I thought maybe you just started a new thread like "user name please read this " but I was afraid that was rude somehow.

Shar
  4. TKE

TKE New Member

..I can't remember what each reply says, so I copy/paste each reply & then post my reply. Then I go back & do the same for the rest of the replies. Kind of the long way around, but it works for me.

Toy
  5. kjfms

kjfms Member

The easiest way I have found is just to hold down the shift key while clicking on reply and a new window will open that way you can refer to the post if you need to.

I hope this helps a little,

Karen :)
    [This Message was Edited on 09/11/2006]
  6. pam_d

pam_d New Member

...put the person's name you are responding to as the title to your response. That way it will be directed to them, rather than the original poster.

Hugs,
    Pam