Help, Mikie!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Stormy214, Dec 1, 2002.

1. Stormy214

Stormy214 New Member

What a scatterbrain I am. Somewhere in one of the threads I saw you make reference to a zapper, and replied with a question about it. Now, I can't remember where it was to see if you answered! *duuuuh* Anyway, what IS a zapper? What does it do? If it keeps me from catching everything my students bring in, I need one! Thanx!
    Peace, Stormy
  2. Stormy214

Stormy214 New Member

What a scatterbrain I am. Somewhere in one of the threads I saw you make reference to a zapper, and replied with a question about it. Now, I can't remember where it was to see if you answered! *duuuuh* Anyway, what IS a zapper? What does it do? If it keeps me from catching everything my students bring in, I need one! Thanx!
    Peace, Stormy
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

You're not losing your mind; it's on the Chit Chat Forum under my post about losing weight over Thanksgiving. You can use the search feature on this forum to find all the posts about zappers and you can do a web search on them to find the manufacturers. I bought the Hulda Clark zapper, but it's not the least expensive. Her website gives directions for building your own, but I don't recommend it.

Love, Mikie